Thread: fat32 Formatting Not Working out properly

fat32 Formatting Not Working out properly

I have done the partition of the hard drive that I have been using in the system of the laptop. I have 1TB space in it and have done the partition in it accordingly. The hard disk that I am using in it is the format of fat32. This is a new level of formatting that I have just added to the hard disk and the whole new hard disk has been brought by me for the purpose of this. The whole 1 TB hard disks that I am using is of the formatting of fat32. But recently I have got some of the issues in it, and I don’t know what the issue that is being faced by me is basically. Please help me out with the issue that is being faced by me.

Re: fat32 Formatting Not Working out properly

For the issue that is being faced I would first like to get the details of the specification of the system that you are using in it. And also it is I would be providing the solution that will be working out for you on the basis of the specification that you will be providing it to me. The main problem is that if you have downloaded the files from the net that is of the format of the fat then it would be not working out for the system that you are using in it.

You can just check the specification that I am using in the system of Windows XP and also I am using the model that is of 070A. And the programming that is being used by me is of WD Fat32 Formatter that is said to be of the version of v2.00. And also I have done the setting of the graphic card in it, and also the setting of the external HDD is being done by me. The system has got no issue in it, before when I was using the fat formatting in it, which was of the normal version.

At the start you have to go to the option of the disk management and then in that you have to go to the partition and just delete the partition that you have specified in before. You can also just delete the partition by just specifying the type of the system to the official site of the WD and then in that you get the automatic answers for it which can be applied to the system that you have specified before. After the partition is being deleted you don’t have to worry that what kind of the format will be used by you in it.

And if still the issue of the fat32 is being faced by you then you can just make the sue of the third party software that is normally found in the system. And you just have to make the use of the software and then you just have to make the detailed search of the application that will be working out in it. And never try to format the HDD that you are using because formatting will not help you out for the issue of the formatting of fat32. The format that this fat32 is using is different and the working is also different so see that problem can be of the WD format that is used in the system which you have just changed.