Thread: Replacement for Motorola Bluetooth earpiece.

Replacement for Motorola Bluetooth earpiece.

I was having the Bluetooth earpiece with me and the thing is that it was doing well before my dog have screwed it up. I mean to say that I have a dog and it took the earpiece in his mouth and chewed the same and from then I am not able to use it. Sp please help me in this case and let me know what I should do to solve this case please. I need the replacement for the device which I am using. Have anyone ever faced such an issue if yes then let me know what I can do to solve this one.

Re: Replacement for Motorola Bluetooth earpiece.

The first thing that you have to do here is that just try and contact the Motorola retailer and let him know the actual problem and then see how he responds, if you will ask me then I don’t think so that he or she will provide you the replacement for free because the physical damage is not considered in the warranty period. Well to replace the earpiece you have to pay the approximate amount of the earpiece. I am sure that contacting then will definitely help you to solve the issue.

If you will ask me then I want you to go with the Sennheiser PXC 450 Noise-Canceling Bluetooth Headphones that will definitely allow you to get the proper and powerful sound. In fact I am, also using the same and it has really serving me the best. The freedom of wireless technology in their longer trips. Excellent transmission via Bluetooth. Complete cancellation of noise. These headphones are comfortable to use. The headphones are on the large side, near the mass, which means they are a little hard to bear. PXC 450's impressive returns with Bluetooth connectivity. I hope that that you will like this one.

If you really frustrated with the headphone that you are using then I want you to just go with the Etymotic EtyBLU Earphones. They are the new in the competition and I am sure that it will definitely work for you too. It offers effective noise cancellation a very tight fit, cancels all outside noise. Alternative methods, such as mounting foam are available for headphones. Too expensive for a set of headphones. Some people find uncomfortable snug fit. Synchronization problems with some systems. I am sure but it will do wonders for you.

I want you to go with the BackBeat Plantronics 906 that is of course in addition to the pristine sound quality of their media players and mobile phones. Enjoy the music calls BackBeat Plantronics 906 Stereo Bluetooth Headset, you hear the voice of the interlocutor of the two headphones instead of one,
    The following are the features of the same:
    • Stream and control your music wirelessly while walking, running or working
    • Separate your voice in noisy surroundings thanks to the dual-microphone technology AudioIQ
    • Listen to what is happening around you with a push button OpenMic
    • Unleash the dynamics of your music with the bass boost function
    • Personalize the port using telescopic adjustment / pivot
    • Easily store this headset flexibly in your pocket or purse
    • Includes a Bluetooth