Thread: Unable to see my printer in my system

Unable to see my printer in my system

Hello everyone, this morning at startup I am not able to find any printer and in this if I try to add a printer so it tells me that the print spooler is not started ... services, however, has started ... What can I do? So in order to get rid from the query I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any proper solution i8n my case. So if you guys have any suggestion then please help me. I will be thankful for it.

Re: Unable to see my printer in my system

Do you have a restore point problem? If you try it then I thikn you are going through the same issue just because of the driver problem which get hanged in half o9f the installing. Otherwise, you were upgrading or installing a printer problem before? If you are working towards that model, otherwise I would do the test for all. I believe the problem from a driver which is not copied correctly or get damaged, on the other hand you should remove this and then reinstalled the printer, but since no print spooler is not necessary to work hand-off interface.

There is one way through which you will be able to fix your issue. In this only you have to modify the registry. On the other hand you have to careful about it otherwise serious problems might happen if you alter the registry wrongly. Therefore, confirm that these steps cautiously for added guard, back up the registry before you adjust it. You are able to then restore the registry if a difficulty occurs. For more information regarding how to back up and restore the registry, click the article in the Microsoft that How to back up and restore the registry in Windows
    • So in this first you have to run the Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).
    • After that you have to browse to the place of the appropriate registry for the following version of Windows NT.
    • And in last you have to delete the registry information for printer (s) and / or servers that you desire to remove.

In this if the printer is installed locally (My Computer), the printer data will be obtainable in the following registry keys:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Print \ Environments \ Windows NT x86 \ Drivers \ Version-2 \ Printer Name
    In place of it you have edit it and make this:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Print \ Printers \ Printer Name

If the printer is installed as a network printer so in that case the printer information is in the following registry keys:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Printers \ Connections \ server name
    In place of it you have edit it and make this:
    server name to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Print \ Providers \ LanMan Print Services \ Servers \ \ Printers \ Printer Name