Thread: Mobile Mouse 4000 Nano Transceiver not responding after system upgrade

Mobile Mouse 4000 Nano Transceiver not responding after system upgrade

This is the second of these I've had and both have experienced the same problem. Work very well for awhile (a while being a couple of weeks) and then one day the computer just shows that Windows does not recognize the device and has not worked properly. So when I take the Nano transceiver out, burns his hand and almost melts. Please somebody tell me I can purchase the Nano transceiver individually. Now I have two of them (Microsoft very well replaced the first) and is not working. I think Microsoft does not require keeping replacing the entire unit for me because I do not need to return the old the first time. I would buy some of the receivers so you can keep them "in action" so to speak for when they go wrong (hopefully you will not). This is a big mouse; it is only the transmitter-receiver that needs work. Thanks for any help!

Re: Mobile Mouse 4000 Nano Transceiver not responding after system upgrade

Transceivers are not sold individually to get in touch with Microsoft again and clarify the problem. In the early days of cable Internet Explorer mouse, which was about 4 replaced at different times and never had to send back. I think the issues were sorted by the time it just worked; in fact, two are working well in the PC server that is formed by wireless technology. Just be cautious and not catch fire or burn. I say that on the desktop I have the blue track mouse Explorer that efforts great and the mini edition on my Netbook. Both have worked perfectly. I like the full size version because it's battery (when I remember 'base' that) so no more batteries wear.

I as well I have the similar trouble with my Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 worked flawlessly for 3 months and currently my computer says that Windows does not recognize the device has malfunctioned and transceiver Nano became too hot and burned his hand. I wish not to damage my USB port. I have to call Microsoft and see if I can send a new mouse.

This will be my third of this mouse model. I'll be on my second replacement. With the same subject. The transceiver Gots great hot and burn the hand. Error message in the similar well. Windows does not recognize the device and has not worked properly. I managed to contact Microsoft and replacements no questions asked. I am guessing there is a known problem, but how extended before I am unable to get a replacement devoid of service charge. I adore the mouse while it works.

I just contacted Microsoft. It seems that, the old "Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000" was faulty, and they are giving replacements for those who are at a standstill below warranty (which the majority, if not everybody should be because this mouse is quite new). So call Microsoft and inquire for a replacement if you are having the "hot transceiver" trouble. I had my mouse for about 1.5 to 2 months before dying on me. Microsoft sets the default transceivers, so that the newer mice should have no problem. Therefore, I say again IF MICROSOFT phones have this problem, which happily sends it as soon as possible.

I have 2 of these and have bought two of them in the last 3 months, one for me and one for my friend. Mine however, malfunctioned and became very hot after removing it from the computer and collapsed while inside fried. So I borrowed from my friend that I bought for her and today also decided to do the same. My problem is I have the receipt, because I never had a problem with Microsoft so far, so I do not see the need to keep proof of purchase. BIG MISTAKE on my part. Is there any means to get these two replaced and paid $ 50 each and at present I have a mouse? As you can see here a lot of people have this same problem and I think Microsoft should replace these when the problem arises regardless of proof of purchase or not, because either way, someone paid for the mouse or a malfunction by therefore, must be replaced.