Thread: A good DVD player under Rs3000

A good DVD player under Rs3000

I'm searching for a dependable DVD player within the budget of Rs 3000. I need some kind of player which can be used to play without any interruption downloaded audio as well as video files. I have determined to utilize it principally for playing .avi, .mp4 and still .mkv files and as a result it’s indispensable for the player to be well-matched by way of the aforesaid formats. It will be still improved if it backs HD video files since i acquire a considerable compilation of HD videos. Is there whichever such DVD player presently obtainable in the marketplace within that budget?

Re: A good DVD player under Rs3000

I think that there are lots of DVD players which will be available for several range prices. Some of them can capable to play all variety of files along with some version of downloaded files. For that you need to look at such kind of players which are capable to play USB flash drives and some type of memory cards. Those varieties of player will be capable to play several versions of files. But my best option is to go for ONIDA because it has a attractive design and user interface. Some models are capable to play scratched disk.

I think that under Rs3000 the best buy is to go for Philips to play DVD players. I have found 2 best models and they are as follows.
    • Philips Di VP3356/94 by means of 5.1 audio as well as stereo outputs, a vision player with perfect, true-to-life image superiority and the capability to play practically whichever disc.
    • Philips DVD Player DVP3310 can able to Plays whichever disc, examines whichever format. It doesn’t matter about the volume of file. It just plays flawlessly.

My best choice is to go for Sony. They are world famous brand. It may gonna cost you little more than that but still there are some version which you can buy slightly above or below Rs.3000. the 2 models which I have mentioned below seems to be good enough.
    • Sony DVD Player DVP-SR650P (Black features excellent Scan, TV Virtual Surround system Dolby Digital sound, 5.1channel, DTS Decoding as well as DivX playback by way of USB.
    • Sony DVD Player DVP-SR200P distributes outstanding image and sound superiority in a sleek build.

My concern is you should go for portable DVD player rather than custom or regular one. The portable DVD players come with a small screen, which also looks like netbook. You can your usb stick or memory card to play videos in it. If you are looking for to play downloaded video then why do you need so large DVD players. You can make use of portable mp4 players or other kind of players. You can connect these players to TV using the external connector. You can find such external connectors iwith some digital camera.