Thread: Logitech Z-5500 THX certified home theater for a PC

Logitech Z-5500 THX certified home theater for a PC

I have bought a PC with some good configuration. First of all I thought that the normal PC speakers are good enough for my usage. But now I don’t think that they are far enough. So that I am looking for a best 5.1 home theater for my computer. I need a good sound clarity like crystal clear sound and good effectual. After several search I found one good option named as Logitech Z-5500. After seeing its details I found that it is THX certified Home Theater. Does anyone heard about this model. Is it the best model for my and also for my computer. Will it provide me what I am seeking for?

Re: Logitech Z-5500 THX certified home theater for a PC

As far as I know the Logitech speakers for computer or other portable devices are best option than none other. They come with excellent build quality and fair price. You will get a very clear sound from any model of Logitech speaker. As you are telling that you are going to buy Home thereafter. I think that this model is well enough to shake your entire home. You will get it in very decent price. Other than this you will get lots of feature which I didn’t mention here. However the price in the Logitech website is nearly 20000. I hope that you will afford that much money.

The Logitech - Z5500 is an overwhelming manufactured goods, it's one of the most excellent Speaker systems that Logitech has ever shaped. The most excellent thing I liked about this speaker system is you can place any where those individually because they are completely wireless. That means they works on wifi mode. Along with this you can get a digital control panel separately and a remote control which will help you to take control over the Home theater by a way of remote access. The starting price is Rs.22,995 but I hope that you may be it either less or more.

I have read several articles and reviews about that speaker. They are the best selection for your home usage and for PC or laptop. Even you can connect some portable devices using a external connector so that you can play from it. So I think that it is the best by for you. They will provide a digital surround system which will be helpful for crystal clear sound. If you can afford little more money then I urge you to buy this product anyhow.

Last year I have bought the Logitech Z-5500. It really rocks my home now. At that time it was for some low amount. Not as much as before. There are multiple sound inputs in control pod like Co-axial, optical and stereo. It has 5 Satellites by means of wall mounting bottom. A huge subwoofer is well enough to rock your heart as well as mind. The control systems are very easy to use and easy remote control.