Thread: Suggestion for the most silent PSU

Suggestion for the most silent PSU

Friends, I want to buy one PSU that should be around 600-650w and also it should not give much sound. And at the same time it should be steady and consistent. I discovered that it will be safer if I compare that with the 1000w psu since it sense like receiving my intestines get snatched out in the course when I turned it on. Factually I got frightened of a 1000w because of flickering lights. So if you can provide any good suggestion for such PSU then please help me. It will be really great help to me. Thank you.

Re: Suggestion for the most silent PSU

My suggestion to you is to go with the Seasonic. This is the most excellent power supplies that I can suggest you. There are some fanless type PSU which is just up to 460w. They are very consistent and will make less noise as compared to the other PSU’s. I have gone through the reviews of that and found that nit has got nice reviews. I am not personally using this but as far going through the reviews of this, I can suggest you this as the best PSU that will fulfill all your need.

I am agreeing the suggestion posted above. The very primary complete modular multi-output ATX and high-wattage power supply which has still acquired the 80PLUS Gold certification is initiated by Seasonic, this desirable power supply is called as “X” and is presented in 560W versions. It features a copyright pending propose of “DC Connector Module through incorporated VRM”, the X Series is put to accomplish together near-perfect DC toward DC conversion as well as completely modularized design devoid of compromising competence. After a lengthy wait, lastly there is a creation that brings the whole package, ultra-high competence, significantly enhanced dynamic reaction, and customizable cable agreement which is modified to get together any need. The X Series implements a bright “Hybrid Silent Fan Control” design that offers three separate operation modes that are fanless mode, silent mode and cooling mode. The X mechanically regulates fan mode as well as speed along with the ambient temperature point. This spanking new design not just optimizes heat debauchery but also extend lifespan for the system through reducing needless fan turning round. To build the X Series even added healthy as well as exciting, Seasonic presents Sanyo Denki San Ace Silent Fan lying on X, the most excellent fan there is in the business.

I would like to tell you that the 1000w PSU will not take more that the 600w when you start your system. It will just provide the power supply that is needed by the computer and not more than that. If you are thinking to replace the 1000w with some PSU that is having 600w then there will not be any difference that makes the power consumption. If you observe that the lights are flickering in your computer then the first thing that you need to do is to check the homes wiring and obtain any fault with that. There are more chances that there is something wrong with the home wiring. Also confirm that your system is having the earthing support too. This is very important for the computer.

I am not able to understand that why do you need complete silence from your computer. It is disturbing to you? If the regular silence is sufficient then I am very glad with the Enermax 80+ gold rated PSU(Pro 87+ 500W, they have 600W etc). I am also agree that the gold-rated Seasonic will be a good option for you. I have understood the gold-rated Seasonic would be just as good. If that put into practice then you will not be capable to hear them in any way even when fans are running. Case fans are inclined to be noisier. If you are having 140mm on 330RPM then it is type of obvious that it will not be very loud