Thread: Water Cooling for CM Storm Scout Case

Water Cooling for CM Storm Scout Case

I am currently building up the new computer system and my machine would be having CM Storm Scout Case, 700w power supply, ATI Radeon HD 4870. Now I want to get the best water cooling system for this machine so can you guys suggest me some best water cooling systems for my configuration. There is only one 120mm rear fan, and another one is in front and one on top of 140mm.

Re: Water Cooling for CM Storm Scout Case

Zalman Reserator 1 system, unfortunately, the only complete with the CPU cooler ZM-WB2 Gold. We would have liked that for users who already call corresponding CPU Cooler their own, would find the unusual 12/8mm PVC hose and matching screw terminals to be an alternative tube / connector kit for 8/6mm by lying. Zalman, however, seems to want to move the users so as to use only their products. In principle, a legitimate project. The Reserator 1 could without the WB2 However, around 50 € cheaper and would therefore be more attractive.

A particularly fine in the cooler test is the Swiftech Apogee Ultra XT. He is the new flagship of the company that it expects to capture the crown on the cooler market. Of her delivery they ever make it right. For as one will find the cooler itself a backplate, Artic Ceramique thermal compound, two 1 / 2 "hose connectors plus the appropriate hose clamps and a multilingual manual in the box. The back plate of the cooler is currently only designed for Socket 1366, but who turns to Swiftech can request a free base for the 1156th. The cooler is very visually appealing fully chromed from top complete and looks very elegant. In addition, the logo is embedded into the surface. A special feature of the cooler is the flexible design of the inlets. Because if you want to block major ports, can the input of the radiator and remove turn around.

The Quiet Power Series Radiator is designed entirely in copper. The design was studied to eliminate air bubbles and thanks to the input / output oblique. The MCR220-QP Res is compact and can mount up to four 120mm fans. It is primarily intended for applications in thermal load and allows a significant reduction in the size of watercooling system with the coolant reservoir included in the radiator!

The giant swiftech is back with a brand new release of its high power pump, i called the mcp 655. On the menu of new features and improvements, there is a potentiometer to manually adjust the pump flow and a new micro controller to correct the main defect of the former mcp 650, ie the noise level high. The new mcp 655 is so much quieter and ergonomic. This pump specifically designed for watercooling lpdc is undoubtedly one of the most powerful moment, both for its speed than its impressive water column.

The mcp655 is based on industrial designs. Indeed its engine is controlled by a microprocessor and uses a magnetic technology in order to turn the turbine on a spherical ceramic shaft. This makes it possible to considerably increase the lifetime and reliability of the pump. In addition to offering exceptional performance, this pump is easily integrated into all its boxes from extremely small size (90 * 90 * 75mm). Its use is also very simple, since it connects directly to power the pc via 4-pin molex. To limit the vibrations it comes with a rubber base adhesive and a set of 2 rubber mountings.