Thread: Back panel audio doesn’t works on XFX 780i system

Back panel audio doesn’t works on XFX 780i system

I have recently bought a new desktop computer system which has XFX nForce 3-way 780i SLI along with the Intel E8400 processor. Additionally has 2 GeForce 9800 GT cards with the support of zalman cooler & rocketfish 700 watt(SLI) PSU. This system works great only problem I am having is to use the back panel audio as whatever I connect to it, It does not gets recognized. I am connecting my Creative 5.1 speaker system there and I am running Windows Vista on this machine.

Re: Back panel audio doesn’t works on XFX 780i system

You have now set in windows: Control Panel / Sounds and Audio Devices / Audio /: "Choose the proper sound card" (The equipment available is listed) This will effectively set the default microphone input for audio software. It does not always assure you in Audacity: Edit / Preferences / ES Audio / Recording / Device, the same entry is selected. Then checks the playback control (double click on the little speaker icon (volume) in the taskbar at the bottom right to open): Options / Properties / Registration: (check all equipment available) / OK. I guess everything should work now.

Audio drivers of integrated chipsets are often wound. The first thing to do is to uninstall the new drivers and those who worked on back (do not touch the audio drivers when it works is sensitive these critters). If this still does not resolve the problem, try plugging your speakers into a different outlet than normal (blue, black, yellow ...) and to force the configuration from the program Realtek, it's a little hack but it can pass.

I solved the problem: Actually, You have to go in the control panel in the Sounds and Audio Devices options then click on volume of speakers and there you must notice that only the right speaker was maximum. You need to put the left one up and It will starts working back as normal. In fact I have seen the same thing on my pc about which I don’t have any idea that how it happened but this has solved my problem!

Most probably it should be a sound card driver which might have got corrupted or you need to update them. If installing new drivers doesn’t works for you then you should simple check about the using the front audio jack. If your speakers are working from connecting to the front jack then there is no problem with the driver or the speakers. I think you should check about the connection from the jack inside as your rear panel jack has been properly connected with the mother board or not.