Thread: Which DTH vendor should offer the best STB with HD DVR

Which DTH vendor should offer the best STB with HD DVR

I wanted to employ the latest version of the setup box that has the modern advancement STB with HD and Digital Video Recording and have searched for various vendors that provide the DTH connection but I have found that not all of them are able to provide all the things that I want. Some of the other lack in one or the other thing that I want. I have also asked suggestion from my friends and they have requested me to go for TATA SKY, but I have found out that TATA SKY doesn’t provide the STB with HD & DVR. So I would like to know that will TATA SKY bring such kind of functionality with their DTH connection any where in the future. There are allot of other vendors that provide with this but what I have heard that only TATA SKY is the best in the town. So guys please give quick suggestions.

Re: Which DTH vendor should offer the best STB with HD DVR

I think that you should go for BIG TV as we are not sure when will actually TATA SKY come up with the STB with HD & DVR functionality that you want in your DTH connection. I think that with BIG TV also providing this so why not go and buy this as there is no point waiting for TATA SKY to come up with the functionality. Also, BIG TV is still more relevant as it provides access to more channels than the other vendor. So I would request you to go for BIG TV.

They had said that the STB with HD & DVR functionality will be available from next year six months ago and still we haven’t heard of any news that say that the TATA SKY has brought its new and latest functionality over its DTH services. So I guess that you should go for other vendor for the DTH service that provides you with what you want. I would request you to go for Dish Tv as it provides greater service as compared to the other vendor and have toped the charts in the latest market screening of the products.

I think that TATA SKY will soon come up with the latest STB with HD & DVR functionality as soon as possible and I would request you to wait till the TATA SKY officially comes up with the process in its latest DTH setup box. I have been using this DTH service of TATA SKY for quite long time and still I haven’t got any problem with its service. I have always got some or the other free package of the latest movie every week and which the only reason I stick to TATA SKY and with HD and DVR we will now be able to enjoy more than we had ever before.