Thread: Disk failure after a noise in the hard drive

Disk failure after a noise in the hard drive

Friends, I am using the disk from a long time but last night I heard a sound and didn’t paid attention on that and continued to using that. It increases the noise and so I rebooted the system. But it was not able to boot the system. I am afraid that the data may be lost or deleted from this as it normally happens in such cases. So you all have any ideas that how I can do that then please tell me that. It will be rally a great help from you people. Thank you.

Re: Disk failure after a noise in the hard drive

This looks like an unadulterated difficulty. It must be most likely because of the “noise” that you have acknowledged. There might be a number of awful parts within the boot sector otherwise possibly the operating system has been tainted. These are only views but you cannot be certain. You have to attempt and build it as easy as probable to keep away from complications. There are a lot of methods to make that complete and I expect that you acquire your data reverse from appropriate ways.

You should check if you see BIOS on boot through the accurate name? You should also check if you can scan the drive through MHDD otherwise somewhat similar to that. Does the drive appear on BIOS on boot through the accurate name ? Also, can you scan the drive with MHDD or something like that? What type of sound can you hear? If it’s a constant clicking noise then the heads are moved out and you will require the assist of a highly regarded data recovery to obtain the data back. It is not a job so as to be able to do buy yourself. If you will be able to scan by means of MHDD drive may have just a few awful sectors. Image the drive the moment probable to an additional one as well as proceed through logic data recovery.

It is possible that it is because of the high voltage departing in to the PSU.I expect that it is not the corporeal injure since if the hard disk is actually injured than you have got to completely return the HDD through any fresh one. Now the primary fixation that you have to perform here is that take away the hard disks from the server as well as send it to some hardware engineer in favor of checking I expect that he will absolutely resolve your difficulty. Good Luck!!!