Thread: Unable to install HP Laserjet 1022

Unable to install HP Laserjet 1022

I installed a few days Windows 7 Ultimate and I had already have little problem. The most striking is the inability to install the printer in question. The resolution of problems Windows brings me to the site of the manufacturer, which brings me to Windows 7. In practice, the HP had not yet produced the driver for this device on their website confirms that the system recognizes the same by installing a standard driver, which is not true, at least in my case. HW fault of the producer that publishes an untruth? In this case, who had decided to purchase the new system in advance by checking the compatibility of the products they have to behave as it should? Is there a way to solve? I have also tried to install the drivers for Vista! So if you guys have any suggestion then help me.

Re: Unable to install HP Laserjet 1022

Try to check first if they are installed all the updates of Seven (some of the first issued were intended precisely to increase the compatibility of programs and peripherals), after updating Try unplugging the printer and plugging it to another USB port. When installing drivers in Windows Update tells you that you cannot find them, or install them but it does not work? So just do this I am sure that you will get solution for this.

I finally installed the drivers on the HP LaserJet 1022 for Windows 7. In fact I had already done. The drivers used are always those for Windows Vista and by the way have been installed in standard mode, not "compatible". Once installed the drivers I had to do the procedure update device drivers, because the same was not yet recognized. Looking for drivers on the local, has finally recognized the printer. At this point, the only question is I have done before the search for local drivers? Or simply I did research online? The drivers were in fact already included in the operating system or actually missing? In any event, everyone should have the same little problem, do so before the search for drivers on the local maybe it will be more lucky.

So you just downloaded drivers win vista 64 (I win 7 64 bit) obviously crashed during installation setup and installed the printer did not work. I went to device manager, found the printer is not installed properly, manual search of the driver, I selected the file. HP inf folder created by the setup and magically you have installed. So just do this I am sure your issue will be get fixed.