Thread: wireless Printer sharing not working with windows 7

wireless Printer sharing not working with windows 7

My wireless printer is not working with windows 7 compatible Dell laptop, the printer is connected with another windows XP machine. I tried to make the connection between printer and windows 7 for share and also to print some files. But the printer does not allowed me do this operation, I checked everything as per my knowledge, but nothing works, what should I do? What is the actual problem is there anyone having any idea on this problem? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: wireless Printer sharing not working with windows 7

I think the router is not working with the windows 7 platform, if you are using eths ma e router to connect 3 machines. Some of the router version are not compatible with the windows 7 version, so for that I suggest you o download and install the desire version of wireless router driver in your machine to connect with the printer wireless wizard, in some cases I found the router is the main cause of any network related problem. so I think that driver that you installed in your machine is not support windows version, for that go to the manufacturer web site and from there select the desire one, download and install that one in your machine. I hope by this the problem will be solved.

My wireless printer is also not working after the installation of windows 7 platform in my Acer machine, the machine is not allowed to connect the machine with printer whenever I tried to print any document. It flashes a message, “the device is not ready to print this file.”, where as I tried in other wireless network, it works fine over there. I check the necessary wireless settings and along with that also once reconfigure them but still the problem arriving, what should I do? How to overcome from this problem? I also tried by reloading the driver application of the router by which I connect both the machine, this also not works. Any suggestion on this issue will be appreciated greatly.

The printer firmware that you installed I your machine might be not installed properly, because I was facing similar issue in my Dell laptop. And this problem can be solved by the reloading of the firmware application. Open the program and feature under control panel, now from listed drop down list locate the printer application and remove this one, now remove the other files, those are collaborate with the firmware application. Run eth installation program and follow the necessary installation instruction of the firmware, along with that make sure that both the wireless devices are configured properly, though the devices are wireless so, you need to configure the IP address between both the devices. Also like to suggest in your windows 7 machine, make sure that the sharing option is enable in the firewall setting.