Thread: How to restore Dell Dimension E520

How to restore Dell Dimension E520

hi i want to know how to restore my computer from Dell E520 Dimension no restoration disk because I lost that I have tried the f8 and f11 but I've failed try contacting the technician but was told that as I defeated the warranty last month and could not help me well I want to restore it so it looks like when I gave it as factory as I have had many little problems with it and I want to restore it so it looks like new could help me and give me the steps are the long I hope very much good that can help me thank you very much for all the little question.

Re: How to restore Dell Dimension E520

First you should know:

To restore your computer, it is essential that you have a memory operating system, ie Windows, Linux ... on a CD, Pen ...

Like most people, you have Windows, then Windows, if you want original, you should buy a new CD, Microsoft bastards that put them well expensive. If you do not want it original, can lead to a home computer that you must pay, or download from the Internet, but it is difficult to find and if found, then it is difficult to install, it errors out and stuff.

Then there is an operating system (Linux) that for many people is better than Windows, which is free, ie you will download it, you put in a CD, and install it, and go.

See your problem is not very difficult to solve, as I said before if you want original (XP) you will have to buy it, but you can use a pirate, often come with a serial and some do that, just put the disk in the reader turns the computer, then you must leave a sign telling you boot from the CD press any key or a key or something, then follow the steps the installer tells you not afraid that nothing happens, my first time was scary, but really it is very simple, just read carefully and do not have any trouble ok, I hope I've helped.

The steps are: Once we have downloaded the desired distribution (people prefer Ubuntu) save it to a CD. Then you put the CD and give it to reboot, just when the screen is black, hit the appropriate key to boot from CD, usually some F (F10, F11, etc) can also be TAB, or DELETE ( DEL), once booted from CD, follow the steps to install Ubuntu (Linux), which will guide you to create a hard disk partition, once created the partition, and finally will install the new operating system.