Thread: Wireless printer is not working in Windows based Wireless Network.

Wireless printer is not working in Windows based Wireless Network.

Hi all, I am having a HP computer with windows vista platform, which I basically used for the internet access from my home network, I am using a wireless network service. Along with that I recently bought a wireless printer which I connected with my windows based wireless network. But from last two days I am facing a problem with the printer, while I tried to print any document by simply click on the Print button, it does not detect the machine from where it collect the document to print, what should be the problem, is there any one having any idea on this problem? Any input about this problem will be help me greatly..

Re: Wireless printer is not working in Windows based Wireless Network.

As per my opinion regarding this problem I think the problem should be in the hardware or the wireless driver that you have installed in your machine. I recommend you to check the driver whether this is working properly or not, along with that also make sure , though you installed the driver recently, whether the driver is installed properly or not. Go to the device manager of your machine and from there locate the driver, look for the yellow and red marked, if the driver is listed over there then be sure that the driver is corrupted, and then you need to either update or replace the driver with the other version.

To connect the wireless device with the machine’s wireless wizard make sure that the IP of both the connectivity is properly configured. The IP address of both the wizard must be in the same series. Check in both the wireless wizard whether they are having the same series of IP address. Along with that be sure that the software application and driver for the hardware is properly configured with the machine. check other settings of the printer in your machine, which must be configured with the wireless wizard.

Similar issue in my HP Compaq laptop, which is attached with a wireless printer. I basically use this for the printing of my official documents. This was working fine with my official wireless wizard. But suddenly while I tried to take a print from a web site from my home network, after click on the print button, it start printing process, but automatically stopped in middle of the printing and says that the driver is not working properly. I checked in the device manage but there the driver is installed properly and working fine, can’t understand why this problem occurs. Suggest me something to overcome from this problem.

In both the questions the problem is sounds for the wireless driver, as per my opinion, I think the driver is either corrupted or not installed properly. For that I recommend you I process, which could be helping you to resolve the issue. Insert the driver installation disk in to the CD ROM driver and proceed to the device manager tab into your machine, not look for the driver name, right click on it and select the update option, this will ask you to either updater from online or from any other location. Select eth second option and browse the driver application from the installation disk which you inserted. Run the installation program and wait till the process is completed. Reboot your machine and try to do the earlier operation where you fail. Go through this process, this will definitely help you.