Thread: Need an external TV tuner for my computer

Need an external TV tuner for my computer

Well I am search for a fantastic TV tuner card that will support my system. Actually I was using one earlier but it seems to me that it is not working with my gateway desktop. Now the thing here is that I have decided to purchase a TV tuner card which will support more for my system and will not give me any compatibility issue and also will last for longer period. So please let me know the best one which is currently present in the market and which will suit me the best. For your kind information am working on the windows 7 operating system and that too on an Intel core2 duo processor

Re: Need an external TV tuner for my computer

Have you ever thought of going with the Diamond Multimedia TV Wonder HD 650 PCI-Express TV Tuner car d this is the card which is the best card currently available in the market. The Diamond Multimedia TV Wonder HD 650 has the ability to analog TV, over-the-air free HDTV, and it also help to encrypt digital ClearQAM cable TV and FM signals. It includes double tuners for tape one channel while watching another. This is not just a card but it will work for you more than a card. It also has the DVD authorizing software and it also provides the facility of saving your favorite TV shows on DVD’s . I hope that this card will help you and will give you the maximum throughput.

As per your requirement I have the finest of all TV tuner card and also the one which suits you the best is VisionTek TV Wonder HD 650 PCI. This card will not give you any compatibility issue with the system that you are using since it is specially designed for the personal computers. It will provide you the dual channel recording functionality where you can record one channel if the other one is being played. Actually I am also using the same Tv tunmer card and mind you it is doing the best for me and also no issues regarding the compatibility .

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the MSI Theater 650PRO TV Tuner card. I am sure that this card will satisfy all your needs and also will support you and will give the best of signals and the show that you will be recording while watching the other channel has the maximum clarity with fantastic visuals. It has the ability to provide you the additional AV/S-Video input f that will help you to connect the other video sources which are nothing but like DVD player etc. I hope that you will go for the same and also will fix the issue that you are facing.

Why don’t you try and go for the one which is the far mor eused and also the cheap then the other cards that are available I mean to say the Hauppauge WinTV HVR 1600. This card will give you the standard services at low price. This card enable you to watch and record the TV on the same time on your PC and also in a full screen mode. It also has the WinTV Media Center Software and Ulead DVD MovieFactory software that will help you to create the DVD’s of the shows which you have recorded. It also includes lots of other features that will attract you so don’t think too much just have a go for the same and enjoy the services provided by it.