Thread: PM8M3-V VIA Socket 775 MicroATX Motherboard from MSI

PM8M3-V VIA Socket 775 MicroATX Motherboard from MSI

I have been hunting for a good mother board for my new configuration finally I got one which contains most of the specification I was looking for. I bought a MSI PM8M3-V Via Socket 775 MicroATX Motherboard from an online shopping site. The cost of this motherboard is $50.00. When I tried to collect some information about this motherboard what I got that, the design of the motherboard based resting on VIA P4M800 & VIA VT8237R benefits chipsets in support of most advantageous system effectiveness. Due to this it distributes an elevated performance as well as a specialized desktop proposal elucidation.

Re: PM8M3-V VIA Socket 775 MicroATX Motherboard from MSI

MSI NVIDIA PM8M3-V LGA 775 Micro-ATX just at home from MSI…an inexpensive, top line motherboard premeditated in favor of the majority dominant Intel Pentium 4 along with Prescott (LGA 775) processors. The stunning PM8M3-V Socket 775 podium produces utmost performance in support of Intel’s Pentium 4 CPUs equal to 3.8GHz and higher than, in addition to P4 Prescott Celeron processors. Depending on the VIA P4M800CE chipset, this extraordinary Micro-ATX motherboard is absolutely well-suited by way of the most modern invention 64-bit Pentium processors equal to 800MHz FSB.

This is really an immense motherboard; I bought this motherboard on behalf of three months at the moment, and got it functioning in the company of a Celeron D 3.2 GHz and functions enormous. But one thing to keep in mind is an AGP motherboard. Will entirely advocate it headed for any person. Tremendous straightforward set up came by way of basics gear with Pentium 4 duo 3.2 GHz 800 MHz FSb I extremely suggest this motherboard. This board trait a Socket 775 aim. The Zero Insertion Force (ZIF) manner socket composes it trouble-free in the direction of set up and upgrades your CPU.

MSI or Micro-Star International maintains the standard of "high-quality invention superiority and terrific purchaser once-over". "Superiority Products generate realistic consumers" is a slogan that directs the entire that MSI achieves. MSI's brilliant squad accomplishes its effort by way of the most up-to-date examine apparatus, long-lasting to lift up the tavern on top of creation eminence and pioneering invention features.

Someone prompted that you should remember about AGP. The PM8M3-V motherboard offers single 8X AGP slot. AGP 8x (AGP 3.0) the innovative invention VGA interface arrangement, this podium distributes improved graphics presentation in the midst of elevated bandwidth pace up to 2.12GB/s. Permitting customers to encompass a further down-to-earth graphics occurrence whereas gaming otherwise movie watching.

The MSI PM8M3-V motherboard is a good value for money. It supports two DIMMs DDR 333/400 RAM up to 2GB and AGP 8X. There are 8 USB 2.0 ports, 10/100 LAN and 6-channel audio. The best feature I like is a S3 Graphics Unichrome Pro included Graphics core or chipset on motherboard. In addition the PM8M3-V put forwards MSI’s exclusive Live Update, Fuzzy Logic as well as PC Alert. Its complete pack of revolutionary machinery, by the side of among an all-time low price tag, formulated it as one of the superlative motherboard standards anyplace! An immense purchase for anybody constructing a rock-hard multimedia computer that’s ultimate in support of residence, big business as well as gaming.