Thread: How to make use of the numerous audio outputs at one time?

How to make use of the numerous audio outputs at one time?

Hello friends, previously I make use of the windows XP operating system, in that i was been able to play sound through my computer speakers, and at the similar time, play sound from my home theater that is SPDIF digital output. But in windows 7 Operating System, it creates me to select a default audio device to output from. How can I acquire it to output from 2 sources at the one time? Constantly changing from speakers to SPDIF is actually irritating. Why do they even worry to identify it the "default" when that’s the simply one that outputs sound at a time? Please help

Re: How to make use of the numerous audio outputs at one time?

Unluckily, multiple audio outputs are not a supported attribute in Windows 7 Operating System. You might nevertheless, verify with the hardware producer for likely programs to carry out this function. Also for example, if you want to play the audio with the help of the headphone while using communication programs such as the Windows Live Messenger, we can only right click the volume icon in the system tray, and then you click on the option Playback Devices, after that right click to the headphone which is been surely shown and then select Set as default Communications Device.

I do have the similar difficulty as you have, and when looking just about, I manage to discover a answer which worked with windows 7 Operating System: what you do go at the control panel through the Start menu, in that select the Device Manager from that, now you click on to the little extra controller audio, video and game option, now you right click on the accessible audio driver and then update the driver software.

You must too detail your device, several sound cards identified , for instance when you plug a headset and then mechanically slash out cabinets , I presume that in your case, to the back cover of the audio outputs linked to Personal Computer speakers. To the front of the camera a headphone jack also microphone, then you would a headset plugged into a port earlier. At this time, frequently there is a jumper on the motherboard, which permits you to select among the sound output ports to the front or rear of the case, even the sound output to 2 at the same time, I think that it is easier to get the sound at the same time back and forth, then ultimately to disappear the headphones plugged in incessantly, and when you use it to shut the speakers crack it.

If you wish to play the audio through the headphone while by means of communication functions such as Windows Live Messenger, we can merely right click the volume icon in the system tray, and then click on to the Playback Devices, after you should have to right click the headphone programmed and then select Set as default Communications Device. Most of the application for example Windows Media Player has a sound output alternative. To modify the situations, open Windows Media Player, in that have a click to the Tools, in that choose Options, then you should click on to the Devices tab, double click Speakers in the Devices record, drag down the Select the audio device and after that select the device you would like to play the music from Windows Media Player, click OK.