Thread: DVD player missing color from screen while playing with TV

DVD player missing color from screen while playing with TV

I am having one issue with the DVD player of mine which is not functioning properly. I have got a portable DVD Player for my personal use and connected it to the laptop of mine and get it working with the issue of yours. But while i am connecting the same to the TV of mine i am getting no color on screen. Is there any one who can help me out with this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: DVD player missing color from screen while playing with TV

I think this is the issue with the screen resolution of your TV which might be not working properly and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. First let me know which DVD player you are using. And how you are connecting the same with the TV. To check for the screen setting. Just go to the menu and check whether whether everything is properly set or not. So if you can then do the same and see whether you are getting it work with the issue which you are going through or not.

Did you checked the HDMI Cable that you are using to connect the DVD player with TV. I think that there is some problem with the Cable only which might be not performing well and giving the bad output. I will suggest you to connect the same with the any other TV and check whether you are getting the same response from there also or not. So just try this out and see whether you are getting any solution or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacek View Post
    I think this is the issue with the screen resolution of your TV which might be not working properly and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. First let me know which DVD player you are using. And how you are connecting the same with the TV. To check for the screen setting. Just go to the menu and check whether whether everything is properly set or not. So if you can then do the same and see whether you are getting it work with the issue which you are going through or not.
    You were right this is my fault . I have not checked the Screen setting. Actually when i checked the menu i come to know that all the color setting is set to minimum and that is why i was getting the same issue. I have manages the color and now i am getting the proper resolution and color from the TV. Anyways thanks for helping me out for this issue but having one more query and i hope you will get then solution for same also. Which one is better to use i.e. Portable dvd player or the netbook dvd drive. If you can then please let me know about this also.

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the Portable DVD player which is having lots of advantage. On a long trip, a movie makes it fun and short, especially if you're flying. However, the film you see in that little screen in front of your seat frequently interrupted by the crew, to advertise the food, or some other news regarding the flight. Have you ever considered a portable DVD player with you leading you? With a portable DVD player and good headphones will be you who drive the film, music video or whatever you want to see, without being disturbed by external agents.If you're considering buying a portable DVD player, read the following guidelines to choose the right one for you. For some, a portable DVD player may come to seem like a small brick laptop, especially those that use large batteries. Ideal measures today are between 220.2mm Length mm Height 52.5 mm Ancho153.2. These measures may vary slightly but they can serve as a reference.

Many players come with screens embedded in the equipment itself, such as portable DVD, making it ideal for traveling or away from home. Sizes vary from one DVD to another, but you should have the largest. It goes without saying that the portable DVD screen are considerably more expensive than those that come without it. The disadvantage of non-display portable DVD is that you need a monitor to hook, which it is most uncomfortable. The appropriate size for a display of these characteristics is between 8.5 and 10 inches, but is better than the buyer decides at this point.You should also consider when to buy, if the portable DVD player supports CD-R, CD-RW or DVD-R. Carefully read the specifications before you buy at the store or online. The portable DVD player you buy has to be able to play almost everything. Also check below given link that is having the same discussion.

Portable dvd player VS netbook dvd drive