Thread: Keyboard does not work under windows 7

Keyboard does not work under windows 7

My Pc which is running on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit (SB) and Since yesterday it works perfectly, except for the Keyboard Logitech G15 (Blue Edition) ". This is recognized by Windows 7 and will also be error-free and ready, but from yesterday it is not get recognized by the system. Even I have perfectly checked the BIOS also. And when I attach this keyboard to another PC it works perfectly Does anyone knows the problem or knows a solution?

Re: Keyboard does not work under windows 7

I have read this issue and in this you have written that the keyboard works on another computer. Do you have other connection options? I think that it is the fault of the keyboard or from Windows probably is ruled out because you just cannot get into the BIOS. So I hope this if you get any better solution than this then please let me inform also.

I am also going through the same situation and in this I have the two driver files "kbdclass.sys" and "Kbdhid.sys" which I have deleted and search for new devices and installing leave. Now, the initial keys are working. So I think this is faulty and I am not able to get any solution so please help me. And regarding this if you get any solution so please try to share it over here.

I am also having the same opinion that because something is not right. Because it usually works without any keyboard driver. Only special features / keys need some software of the manufacturer. I have not seen a single keyboard, the basic functionality without driver which really did not work. So any suggestion regarding this. If you get any solution so please try to share it over here.

I think it is happening due the driver issue so you just install the latest driver for this. You simply search the driver on to the Google and within a fraction of time you will get that and install it and then try this I am sure you will get the solution. Otherwise the second solution for this that try to connect your keyboard through another connection. So as I have suggested if you want then you can go for this. But regarding this I am not very much sure.