Thread: Need Gaming Headsets for the PS3

Need Gaming Headsets for the PS3

Hey I like playing games on my playstation 3.and I play every day but now I am thinking about quality headset along with a good microphone is also essential for games that feature voice chat while playing. So if you have information about some Gaming headsets for the PS3 so please tell me so that I can choose one of them. Any suggestion is valuable so please suggest me about my problem.

Re: Need Gaming Headsets for the PS3

The Ear Force PX21 is a super gaming headset that will not simply work completely on your PS3 but is well-matched with the Xbox360 and PC also. The chat boost as well as microphone monitoring features of this headset is perfect for gamers. The capability to separately correct chat as well as game sounds on the fly means you will not at all have to negotiation. The audio when conversing on the Playstation Network is apex notch. Since the chat plus voice speakers are self-regulating from the amplified ones that are utilized for the game sounds, there is no distortion as well as every channel is utilized to its best. The headset is as well especially easy which means you be able to play your games for complete periods with no fatigue or strain caused by them.

The A40 headset by Astro is a factual gamer's headset plus boasts an exciting list of qualifications. The headset was planned from the get-go to be utilized for gaming as well as has a very contented plus well-built design that is great for long gaming sessions. Audio and voice chat feature during the A40 headset is very high-quality. By means of the incorporated mixer, you be able to change the chat audio as well as gaming sounds separately to levels that ensemble you. So this one is good for you.

This precision gaming headset by Tritton has eight included speakers. It has complete Dolby Surround sound at the same time with self-determining voice interactions. This is big for gaming as the sounds from your games won't obscure the chats from your guy gamers when you are playing multiplayer games. Being able to change the volume for chatting as well as game audio independently also makes it easier. You be able to correct it to levels that are great for you.

Tesco is recognized as the headset as well as features a large icon, a switch button, slider, plus the voice guidance quality, the battery level communication along with connection status. Since simply one ear headphones, it is not able to be utilized to listen to the songs. Jabra declare the headset will sustain up to 6 hours of talk time along with up eight days of standby mode.

preciousss Guest

I have used quite a few different headsets but, the best resource I found to get an impartial view on them can be found at Gaming Headset

I have used quite a few different gaming headsets but, the best resource I found to get an impartial view on them can be found at , they are constantly adding new headset reviews.