Thread: Hard disk not responding after booting

Hard disk not responding after booting

This is the first problem occurred in my Dell machine, I can able to hear the booting sound, but nothing is appear after that in the screen. I assembled my machine 5 years ago, and till now a days it does not having any issue with any part of the machine. My computer is specified with high definition graphics card, 2GB RAM and 256 GB Hard drive. After encounter the problem in to my machine I instantly reboot the machine, but after that still the same problem happens in my machine. Without do any trick I simply press the reset button from the CPU. I can gear the booting sound and also a beep sound. I does not having any such technical idea, not able to understand the problem. What should I do now? Is there nay one having a solution to fix this issue?

Re: Hard disk not responding after booting

The operating system that you are using in your machine might be cause of this problem. This can happen if the hard drive is new and the operating system is newly installed in to your machine. I had the relevant issue with my SATA hard drive, and I follow my friend suggestion, and believe me this works fine. Now simply release the hard drive from my machine and placed it into another machine, now access the drive from safe mode and remove the operating system from the drive, and leave this drive for few days, after some days I re-0install the operating system in my drive and attach this one with my machine. The problem solved, there is no issue with the start up of my machine, also after that the machine is running smoothly.

According to me this problem might be for the graphics driver which you are using, this may be outdated or corrupted, if this then can be resolved by the re-install or update the driver version. Before that some of eth tricks about this issue, did the machine is properly plugged in with the power supply, make sure that the power supply cable is working ok. Do not force any part of your machine instead of its requirement. Back to the earliest one, if there is any problem with the graphics driver, then I suggest you to update the driver version. For that go to device manager, there look for the display driver tab, expand this one and right click on the driver which you installed in your machine. Select the update option. Click on online option, this will be better; it will collect the information about the latest driver version. It might take few time, wait till the process completes and lastly reboot the machine to apply the changes. Go through this, I hope this will surely help you to solve the issue.

Did you tried to start your machine by boot from the installation CD or DVD. I had the similar issue and by this process I recover the machine. But for that first of all check whether the machine set as the CD or DVD bootable order. So if this does not configured then first go to the BIOS setting window and from there change the bootable option into CD. Now insert the disk into the CD ROM drive and reboot your machine. Look for a message will flash into the screen, the message should be look like "Press any key to boot from CD". By this process you can able to enter into the machine. now after insert into the machine I recommend you to restore you machine in the particular date where you did not encountered this problem that you are facing currently. Try with this; I hope this will definitely help you.

Similar issue with my Acer laptop. Which is also having a relevant issue, but in my machine this problem occurs after heard the boot sound in my machine. The machine completely appears as blank. This problem was also occurred before of that, while I was playing game in my machine, and suddenly the machine goes into sleep mode and this does not repair till. First I re-install the graphics driver then I update that with the latest version. And by tolerating this problem from two months finally this big problem appears into my machine. Now what should I do? Is there any solution for this problem?