Thread: Suggestion regarding phenom II x4 965 stock cooler

Suggestion regarding phenom II x4 965 stock cooler

Hey there let’s talk about the Phenom II X4 965 stocks cooler. Right now I am thinking about it .i want to use it on my system so please tell me about it. Do you believe that running at a little cooler temperature would keep common wear and tear on your PC's parts? Any information about it is helpful for me so please tell me some suggestion about it.

Re: Suggestion regarding phenom II x4 965 stock cooler

From my opinion the stock fan will work well for the processor it was packaged with as long as you do not OC the living daylights out of it. I am estimating that if your processor is running well the way it is that a lower temp won’t actually affect the lifetime of it. It will stay your cpu cool as long as you don’t overclock, there is actually no require to upgrade to a new cooler except you overclock its this easy. So it is a better option for you.

Hey I have used Phenom II cooler. It will almost certainly be the loudest fan in your system, the stock fan on my Phenom II 940 is the loudest fan between 4 computers I own. It simply obtain loud though in heavy load at what time I have it overclocked to 3.5Ghz which is at minor speeds or light loads it is nearly silent.

One thing that I discovered that you absolutely have to do is flick the fan over. The fan utilizes a temp sensor to conclude its speed which is the entire they way up to 7000 rpm. If you do not flip it above so it is blowing air away the top of the heatsink, after that the entire things you are responsibility is correcting cpu fan speed by case air temp.