Thread: Cooling solution for tight pc

Cooling solution for tight pc

I have recently noticed one problem on my windows machine which never shown me temperature much higher then it used to be but nowadays it is going about the 36 degrees even in when it is Idle. I overclocked it and then it got controlled but still then after some days it started hitting the 65 degrees at at idle which made me thinking about buying a new cooling system for this machine. I would prefer for the liquid cooling, Please suggest me some good one. I am using coolermaster cm690.

Re: Cooling solution for tight pc

Swiftech H2O-320 EDGE continues a long tradition at the Swiftech liquid cooling kit and has a real revolution in this field. For the first time are associated with the extreme performance of Swiftech products and the versatility of an integrated whole kit enables users, novices as confirmed can enjoy all the benefits of cooling water. This kit combines two new cooling Swiftech. On the one hand the MCR-320 Drive namely a triple 120mm radiator including the reservoir and the pump and the other side a new version of the famous Apogee XT.

The cooling kit liquid Swiftech H2O-220 APEX ULTIMA combines the high efficiency of the binomial radiator / fan Dual 120mm Quiet Power, integration of the MCP655 pump and the optimal design of the Apogee GTZ waterblock. Comes with Radbox, thereby easily fix the radiator MCR220-QPK the back cover. Ideal for getting into cooling liquid, the complete kits such as this will allow beginners to start over without too much issue in a new type of cooling while the most competent, many of which are on Nokytech, will turn to mounts entirely homemade. To return to this kit, the tester certainly seems happy with the service provided, everything is provided, the finish is exemplary performance that sanne be exceptional, are quite encouraging on Quad Cores or Core i7. The only regret is likely that it will go your way if you do mount it on a AMD platform.

Panaflo is a division of Panasonic . The latter best known for its audio and video also includes other divisions as an engine division, another dedicated to batteries, etc.. Of these divisions, there is the brand that makes Panaflo fans. This is a very common brand in Europe while it is easier to find sites on British or American. Panaflo fans are found mainly in servers and other industrial products like power supplies, medical devices, etc.. these are very thick with fans of 7 blades attached to an impressive engine. The latter contains a rotation system called HydroWave owner. This is a specific technology which according to the manufacturer Panaflo overcomes the disadvantages of sleeve bearing whose friction axial. This friction is responsible for the wear of this type of bearings.