Thread: Good CPU Cooler for Phenom II 1090t black edition

Good CPU Cooler for Phenom II 1090t black edition

I am looking for a good for my Phenom II 1090t Black Edition , I want you to suggest a quiet and powerful CPU cooler for socket AM3. I have an AMD X4 Phenom2 945th. The fan should cost a maximum of 75$. I need the fan at the moment but not to overclock the processor but am planning to overclock the PRocessor in future. So can you please suggest me a good CPU cooler for my Phenom II 1090t Black Edition.

Re: Good CPU Cooler for Phenom II 1090t black edition

The one for cooling again as much poke must. It is better now, to get an energy-efficient processor and leave it in the standard cooling. I have upgraded my PC with something. Less energy and less heat, and everything is better. The times of the water cooling systems are over. At least for a normal PC consumers. Look at it at times, are like down at the moment the water cooling in the price. Does not need more than a fan. Also huge passive coolers are now only 30% of what they had spent 5 years ago.

ASUS integrates Processor cooler which is good at R & D it is a world-class, highly skilled workers and research effective materials to create innovative technology solutions. ASUS offers products of prime quality. ASUS provides successful production is combined with unparalleled quality and competitiveness of the market leader.

Corsair attacked all markets, whether memory, SSDs, power supplies, cases, etc.. But also for cooling the CPU! It must be said that the manufacturer knows, especially with water with its famous Corsair H50 and H70 latest, we also tested here and there . But the manufacturer also wants to position itself in the market for air cooling, with the A50 and A70 announced last March . The A50 is equipped with a 120mm fan (1600 to 2000tpm) and "only" 3.8 mm heat pipes. Sold around 55 $, is he capable of making the shadow line with market, the least we can say is a very good cooler.

Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme is a unique model which has some very unique cooling features. If it is an essential choice for models with ventilation towed and useful for those with advanced ventilation, Tower 120 Extreme, it is a bit of both because its fan is in the middle of the heatsink. By opting for this configuration, Tuniq is twofold: to protect the fan and get a unique look by allowing light from the LED (because yes, there is an LED!) And to escape from under the wings. The mounting system is compatible with AMD processors (Socket 939, AM2, AM2 + and AM3) like Intel (LGA 775, 1156 and 1366). Adapters for AMD models and a retention plate for Intel platform complete the kit. Like many other manufacturers, has opted for Tuniq heatpipes in direct contact with the CPU heatsink to reduce both the latent heat and weight of the cooler. The base is smooth, ensuring good contact with the CPU, although there is fine grooves along each pipe.

Go for the Zalman Quiet CNPS10X since it’s the best cpu cooler I have ever used. The cooler is not only compatible with Intel socket LGA 1156, LGA but also 775 and 1366, AMD 393, AM2, AM2 + and AM3. However, we are somewhat disturbed to see as big a heatsink installed on a motherboard for Core i7 i5 or without retention plate with four singles and nuts to support its weight. The speed controller Zalman Fan Mate 2 is an accessory that could make us forget the price of CNPS10X Quiet, but we prefer to opt for the automatic setting via BIOS: Unfortunately, this controller does not support pulse width modulation ( PWM, pulse-width modulation) so dear to most motherboards. As usual with Zalman, the base is polished and gold plated, but unfortunately it is not perfectly flat, which will require us to apply thermal paste to fill small gaps between it and the surface dissipation of processor . The gold layer is thick enough to prevent oxidation, but thin enough not to slow heat conduction.