Thread: There is not lexmark x5150 driver in my system

There is not lexmark x5150 driver in my system

I had recently upgraded commencing from Vista Home Premium to 2windows 7 Home Premium. I am not being able to download a scan driver for Lexmark x5150 the entire in one. Do not necessarily necessitate the scan competence, additional than definitely necessitate the print. I have comprised and followed directions commencing from Lexmark site (uninstall previous print drivers and then letting Windows 7 reinstall print drivers) additional than tranquil no luck. I not be able to create heads or tails of this make a note of on Lexmark. The Vista drivers obtainable on the Lexmark website do not include the entire In One Center. They are minimum drivers. Even though the scan drivers are shipped by means of the web package, they not be able to be utilized by the entire In-One Center in view of the fact by means of the intention of it is not contained.

Re: There is not lexmark x5150 driver in my system

You had inaugurated the accurate printer driver for Lexmark X5150 in the innovative Gateway PC and when endeavoring install the printer, I hit it off select & it immediately goes down to a lower level in the Lexmark program & by no means does position in. How do I get the agenda to be recognizable by windows 7. In addition, I endeavor entering together the product key and the product numeral to get to live assist and it would not recognize the numbers.

I have encompassed the opposite tribulations I have gotten excavation to print by means of windows 7 additional than the scanner & copier functions do not work HELP. The transcript in the Lexmark website tells you by means of the intention of they are on condition with the intention of a minimum set of drivers to create the printer work by means of Vista/Windows 7, additional than merely the printing function. They determine to not be creating drivers for this printer for Vista/Windows 7 to sustain or maintain the entire in one function for scanning and faxing. Uninstall the entire the previous versions or descriptions of the drivers. Install the driver downloaded commencing from the above link in Vista compatibility mode, in view of the fact with the intention of the drivers for Windows 7 are not obtainable.

I have a HP laptop working with windows 7 by means of the intention of determine to not print on network Lexmark X5150 printer. The printer is inflexible wired to XP desktop. Wireless router connects windows 7 laptop and vista laptop. Be able to print by means of Vista, additional than not windows 7. My additional printer was tranquil working extremely well when I got the Lexmark X5150. I had consideration it would be pleasant to encompass a printer by means of the intention of would in addition work as a scanner and copier. There have comprised and been a small number of times when having a scanner would encompass been accommodating for something I was endeavoring to do. I regularly necessitate copies of receipts for rebates, and I was exhausted of having to go the entire in excess of town to endeavor to locate a running copier each time I desirable to copy something. I had measured receiving a multifunction printer when I got my last one, additional than they were additional expensive than I might afford at by means of the intention of time.

The Lexmark X5150 prints, scans, copies, and be able to send faxes if it is enthusiastic up to a computer by means of the intention of has a running interior fax modem. This is a color ink jet printer. The scanner is a flatbed scanner. I required a flatbed for the scanner/copier fraction of the printer for the reason by means of the intention of I consideration it would be easier to scan and copy what I want by means of the intention of technique. I necessitate copying diminutive receipts at times, and I was not certain by means of the intention of would work well by means of a dissimilar type of copier. For what it does, I consideration the price I paid, dollar 120, was extremely reasonable. It does print superior excellence text and pictures, additional than somebody needing a printer for a business might desire to get one by means of the intention of is a bit superior and print faster. Copies by means of the intention of are made by means of this printer are of superior quality as well.

I did not have several problems setting up the Lexmark X5150. The position by means of the intention of came by means of the printer obviously demonstrated what to do to get the printer up and working with the first time. There were a small number of written instructions on the placement as well, additional than it was essentially pictures. There were additional than a small number of steps, additional than it did not take long to do. Previous to concerning the USB cable to the printer and the system, the power cable it to be plugged in and the printer twisted on. On the right side of the top of the printer is a diminutive display screen. Beneath the display are the buttons by means of the intention of create up the operator panel. A number of questions demonstrate up in the display by means of the intention of is answered by means of the buttons on the operative panel. The scanner unit segment of the printer lifts up and there is a diminutive lever fixation under there by means of the intention of has to be shifted to unlock the scanner so it determine to work. The scanner unit must in addition be lifted up to inaugurate or revolutionize the ink cartridges.