Thread: Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 and wireless keyboard 3000 Not Recognized

Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 and wireless keyboard 3000 Not Recognized

Wireless mouse 5000 & wireless keyboard 3000 V2.0 not compatible with Windows 7 64-bit. Also tried downloaded the update from Microsoft site, however Windows 7 at a standstill state that there are compatibility troubles. I have read about this on several forums but it seems that the problem is not solved .Wireless mouse 5000 as well as wireless keyboard 3000 at a standstill not friendly subsequent to downloading driver update from Microsoft. Does any one has any solution to get rid of this trouble. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 and wireless keyboard 3000 Not Recognized

I will recommend for now to uninstall the drivers for the keyboard as well as mouse and after this restart the computer. This will install the default drivers for your mouse as well as keyboard and then see it might work.
    1.Go to start and type devmgmt.msc in start search box and press Enter.
    2. Inside device manager, enlarge the mouse and keyboard from the device list.
    3. Right click on the driver and click Uninstall.
    4. Restart the system.
    Hope the information assist. Please post back as well as allow us be familiar with.

Re: Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 and wireless keyboard 3000 Not Recognized

It functioned well by means of Vista as well as windows 7 releases 7100. At the start found it as well as show me a image of the mouse. It requests for the pairing code, pushed magic button on floor of mouse – BUT NOTHING HELP. This is on a Lenovo T61. Go to service.msc turn on Bluetooth action, make sure local system activity, and check as well as unchecked permit sys on the way to work together. - No help. As per some one suggestion also added intelipoint 7.0 but no help.I also tried adding mouse driver for Lenova from their website but no help. Is this mouse and keyboard are compatible with windows 7 or not?

This is an acknowledged trouble at what time somebody fresh installs the OS subsequent to having paired by means of a mouse. Fundamentally, the mouse functions in the earlier release, as a result it believe it's "virtually cabled" at a standstill following the fresh install is comprehensive furthermore attempt on the way to attach. In view of the fact that they were paired, this constructs a dispute which displays the pairing dialog. So as to resolve this, press as well as hold the connect button on the bottom of the mouse, furthermore search for devices once more.

This seems that they do not encompass the matching driver for Windows 7. I recommend download the newest driver designed for Windows 7 and Vista once more as well as install it in compatibility mode on the way to check.

1. Right click the exe file and chose properties.
    2. Beneath the Compatibility tab, please MARK the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" plus select "Windows Vista".
    3. MARK the box before “Run this program as an Administrator” beneath.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Now follow the instructions carefully this will install the driver.

I am also having the similar problem as you all have. Windows 7 by means of a MS Wireless Notebook Mouse 8000. My computer was upgraded as of from windows Vista , where each and every one the hardware functioned very well. At the moment I cannot obtain the mouse on the way to connect following to several efforts of installing as well as uninstalling furthermore downloading newest Windows 7 mouse drivers, pressing the connect button for several seconds, trying it each and every one once more.I have the same opinion by means of the above posting that MS does a in reality crappy work of testing their own.