Thread: Need a silent fan to overclock i7 processor

Need a silent fan to overclock i7 processor

I have got a desktop system with an intel i7-950 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard with a 4Gb DDR Dual Channel Kingston RAM , I am using the windows 7 64 bit version of operating system , I have bnot bought it yet but I am planning to overclock my i7 processor , so I just wanted to know the speculations about a processor fan that can overclock it m but the condition is that these fans should be noiseless and should not produce even a tiniest of sound as those fans irritates me very much, so please share your ideas if you have on any of them let me know.

Re: Need a silent fan to overclock i7 processor

Well if you have not purchased your system yet , then why are you planning to overclock it from now on , if you have never oveclocked any component then it will be advisable that you do not do any changes in your i7 processor because you have not used it , so please do not do anything on your new processor, as it is brand new it will give you much more output than you expect . So please ne careful before you take any step.

Well I do not think there is any issue in overclocking any component, just learn and do it that’s it , but get yourself trained enough so that you can overclock the components efficiently. Well if you have much more hard disk space in your motherboard then I think you should be using a Silver Arrow ,but if you have limited space then you should use low cost liquid cooling fan instead.

If you are a novice user and if something goes wrong then there are many consequences that you will have to bear. There are lots of limitations of overclocking can be reduced in harshness by expert overclockers. However, beginner overclockers may make flaws while overclocking which can bring in needless demerits and which are more likely to harm the components which is being overvlocked such as processor.(as well as other components they