Thread: Information about Cooler Master V8

Information about Cooler Master V8

Hey I have recently heard about Cooler Master V8 .but I don’t know that much about it so that I can purchased it .along with that even I want to buy a new fan for my system. So if you can provide me some information about it how it can be useful for me please tells me. Along with that if anyone knows how to install it please tell me. Please………..

Re: Information about Cooler Master V8

The latest offer to the cooling community from Cooler Master is merely called Cooler Master V8. The Cooler master V8 is one of the nice thermal results from the company in a long while plus well worth your interest today. With a name like V8 it is approximately known that the cooler would have a style to match the strong name, The V8 comes in a simple box with a dramatic posing of the V8 cooler.

The primary step is to install the mounting studs to the LGA brackets. Once you have the mounting studs installed you have to install foam insulators on each. Then you have to connect the brackets to the cooler base along with 2 screws each after that all that is left is to mount the cooler to the board, situate the backing plate, as well as safe it all with 4 hex nuts. Now this is the one part that is alike to installing a real V8; you might need to obtain a second set of hands. It will be able to done with no assist, but it gets very exciting balancing the board on the cooler as well as all when trying to start 4 hex nuts. At first I thought that the given socket would not work as it is wider than the backing plate. Along With a small persistence it does tighten up plus there is just sufficient engagement between the nut as well as socket to get the job done. At this time we have the V8 installed in our Intel test bench. The V8 clears the entire motherboard components with easiness as well as room to spare. The fan control also mounted simply into the opening out slot now above the video card.

Challenging a new creation of computer modding, the Cooler Master V8 revs up in front with its hard cooling engine. Better in its plan, this wicked-fun V8 monster has sufficient horsepower to out-perform its responsibility along with some high performance CPU while in the most serious heat situation. On top of its modish finish, the V8 Cooler has quite several rich qualities. For heat dissipation it is supported along with its smart 180W cooling answer. Modularized by 4 take apart set of aluminum fins as well as associated by 8 oblique up-rise heat pipes, the V8 structural blueprint permits speedy heat transport to a large heat dissipation surface. Another outstanding key element of the V8, is its precision fan control. The V8 is well-suited with the entire current CPU sockets, as well as offer unsurpassed cooling performance

This heat sink may lack the TEC cooling of its bigger brother other than it assure to suggest some amazing air cooling performance. The V8 is usually accessible at retailer and e-tailers all over the country and unlike its “big brother” it does not precisely cost an arm as well as a leg and is going for about $70.The V8 has very big shoes to fill as well as it will be exciting to observe how it execute not only on the i7 test bed but the older 775 one also. Will it be an OCZ V2 killer as well as relocate the winner as our favorites cooler? Merely time and testing will tell; but if you are like us you should be itching to detect, so let’s go obtain the i7 test bed broken in!