Thread: To buy 140mm Green LED fan options as well as fan setup

To buy 140mm Green LED fan options as well as fan setup

I would like to swap the fans with Green LED higher performance fans with my old fans, from what I have understand from the searches that the stock fans are fine, but not as fine as aftermarket. (I can't find any info about CFM on the stock fans, though they provide up to 1000RPM).If they were, I could merely just swap LED's. I require to have two 140millimetre green LED top fans and one 140millimetre green led front fan. I might remain with the exhaust stock. I have also heard that the technique that Sleeve Bearing fans work. If you place them horizontally, the fan doesn't acquire lubrication correctly." so I m confused what to select the most appropriate? So anyone have suggestion then reply me.

Re: To buy 140mm Green LED fan options as well as fan setup

I must prefer you to buy the appropriate as you like. If you still concern then I would suggest you buy the corsair brand it is simply great. By using this I don’t find any trouble with the heating of the motherboard or the cabinet surrounding. I also find it very affordable to buy without any shipment charges. It also has a good characteristic that you can place in which you position you needed horizontal or vertical. Corsair does not matter the position it just matters the cooling of the cabinet and the motherboard.

I find out much issue of the cooling fans when it is place in horizontal manner so I suggest you to buy the ball bearings fans for your required orientation whether to place it vertical or horizontal. Though the cost of this fans are quite hefty than the normal cooling fans. But you wish to buy it and the budget is not the issue for you then I will suggest you to buy bearing one to avoid the lubrication problem of the fan. Since you are going to place one fan in horizontal position it does not matter.

I suggest you to buy the Prolimatech fans it is one oldest and the most reliable fan. Firstly when it is invented the fans were used to be large in size. But so as the revolution in computer has taken the fan size also became quite light in weight as well as it is easy to place wherever you need to setup. It is compact and reliable because the lubrication I not the issue. It just needs to clean properly once a month. So I suggest you to buy this fan for your orientation.