Thread: Specifications of HP Color LaserJet CP2025DN

Specifications of HP Color LaserJet CP2025DN

I am thinking of buying HP Color LaserJet CP2025DN. So thought to take some advice form you guys. Please tell me specifications of HP Color LaserJet CP2025DN. Since, you guys helped me a lot before (in proper way), I thought to post here my query. Also if you members won't think that LaserJet CP2025DN is good option, then please suggest me some other. I am also expecting some detailed information about the LaserJet CP2025DN.

Re: Specifications of HP Color LaserJet CP2025DN

The following are some features of HP Color LaserJet CP2025DN :
    • Ideally suited for small and medium workgroups that need in which up to 8 users on the network fast, reliable color printer
    • Print speeds of up to 20 ppm. in black and color print quality of up to 600 dpi, USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX
    • Bundled Software: Printer drivers (HP PCL 6), Toolbox configuration utility, SNP alerts, DTSS, media educator video, and installation software on CD-ROM.
    • Warranty: 1 year, return to authorized service center, limited warranty.
    • Delivery: HP Color LaserJet CP2025n, power cord, CD (user guide, printer software), Getting Started Guide, output tray extension, 4x HP Color LaserJet (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) print cartridges

HP Color LaserJet CP2025n Printer: High-performance laser printer supplementary color business documents in-house and generate marketing materials. The Color LaserJet 2025N which offers effortlessness and speed with up to 20 ppm. A4 (black & white and color) and outstanding color print quality with HP ColorSphere toner. Ideally matched for unmanaged small and medium sized business environments that necessitate in which highly productive individual users and small workgroups (1 to 8 users) a fast, reliable color printer to always create on demand sales and marketing materials in professional design and all-purpose office documents. HP ColorSphere toner makes the difference: higher resolution file with high gloss, a broader spectrum of brilliant colors and lifelike picture quality. HP ImageREt 3600 enables exceptional color quality on different media. An innovative, space-saving design lets you perform tasks more easily from your desktop.

Specifications

• In-line Colour Laser Printer, Resolution: 600x600dpi;
    • Monthly Duty Cycle: 40,000 Pages,
    • Duplex standard, 3 paper trays,
    • handling up to 550 sheets, 150-sheet
    • output tray; Motorola Coldfire V5X 540MHz
    • processor, 128MB (384MB)
    • DDR2 RAM; 4MB ROM,
    • Network Ready,
    • 10/100 Base-TX, USB / Ethernet,
    • USB 2.0, RJ-45 2-Line,
    • 16 Character Front Panel Display,
    • 5 buttons (Cancel job, Left arrow, Right arrow, Select, Reverse) ,
    • 22.7kg,
    • 455x404x323mm
    If you're gazing for a convincingly priced, compact color laser printer that prints high-quality documents at a fast clip, then the HP LaserJet CP2025dn ought to have to be on your short list. If you plan on printing a high volume of color documents, though, you'll require budgeting for its precipitous price per page.

The HP LaserJet CP2025dn is simple to set up, even though it weighs just about 23kg - you may require some help elating it. The four small printer cartridges come preinstalled. You merely eliminate some protective tape from each cartridge before plugging in the printer. The HP LaserJet CP2025dn is network ready, and has a adequate 250-page input tray with an supplementary 50-sheet tray that holds a assortment of media types. In our tests, we found the HP LaserJet CP2025dn 600dpi to be both immediate and accomplished of high-quality prints. It printed our one-page Word test in 17 seconds, which is about average. Rapid print times are welcome, but only if the printed output is of excellent quality. The HP LaserJet CP2025dn had no problems accomplishing glowing ratings from our panel of editors, who considered its quality very superior for both our standard Photoshop image picnic, and our graphics and fine lines document, while its text quality produced a Superior rating.

good printer with all requirements!