Thread: Installation of the bell turbo stick not working properly

Installation of the bell turbo stick not working properly

I have a strange problem, with my bell mobile software. When i connected my bell mobile to the laptop to access the internet. Now when i first connected the bell turbo stick into my computer it gave me a message saying that it will take some time for the installation. After some time it was showing the same message then i had to quit the installation, reboot my system and start it again. Now this time also it said that it is starting with the installation and showing the process of the installation. This time also nothing seemed to have happen. It was just stuck in that level only. What should i do now its not even completing the installation process. Suggest me some solutions.

Re: Installation of the bell turbo stick not working properly

Installation usually takes 5 minutes. If you are using windows operating system then it will take some time i.e. around 15 minutes. If still it is stuck then don't close the installation process let it happen. It may be due to the poor network area in your locality. Exiting the installation process forcefully will lead to some problems when you install it again. Try taking your laptop in better network area, where you think there is a good coverage. It will definitely help you. Just try with this solution.

Always do check whether there is the unlock code provided to you by the manufacturer's. If you don't have the unlock code then you cant proceed with the installation. Check the activation wizard under the tools menu, if you are using the windows as the operating system and for Macintosh operating system select activation assistant for more help regarding the activation process under the tools menu. Follow the step by step procedure and you will have no problem with the activation.

During the installation, the system may sometimes appear to be freezed so don't think that the system has freezed just wait patiently for the installation to get over. Removing the turbo stick during installation will lead to the driver getting corrupted. The normal installation time is 15 minutes if the installation does not happen within that time then probably you have to install it manually. You can install it manually by the mobile connect software. To activate that you must have a unlock code along with your 10 digit phone number. Once you have entered with the details you may get it activated. Check with the service providers that your card is activated or not.