Thread: Cannot find drivers for PagePro 1350w printer

Cannot find drivers for PagePro 1350w printer

I have got a desktop computer system with windows 7 as an operating system . I have PagePro 1350w printer. I am an accountant by profession so I had bought this printer to get my work printed , but since a few days it is giving me issues, I cannot print even a page. I checked the device manager and found out that there is a question mark of yellow color where it should actually display the compatible driver of the printer being installed so in simple terms I mean to say that my needs the drives to be installed again and I am asking from where I can download and install to finish my unfinished work.

Re: Cannot find drivers for PagePro 1350w printer

I think you should you to install the Printer driver software as if you are installing it the Windows XP SP2 operating system . It will run in it as smoothly as it does in the Windows xp Compatibility mode. Go to the pagepro official website . You will have to download the driver after confirming that you are downloading the driver for the Windows 7 operating system.

Once you have downloaded on the setup file for the pagepro setup , copy the setup and right click it , make sure that you have downloaded the windows 7 version, then click on properties , you can select the mode with which your system is compatible. There will be a checkbox that states to run the code and from the drop down list you can select the option Windows xp operating system. You can do all these changes only when you run as an administrator so there fore you will have to put a check ,mark on it’s corresponding box. At last you will have to double click on it’s setup file and then install it on your pc and get your desired task fulfilled

If you are facing some issues in installing a printer in your operating system , not only the driver but you will also have to make sure that you have added printer to the option. You said that you are trying to install it in your Windows 7 operating system even after downloading the compatible driver you could not find the accurate solution . You could not find the solution because there are two different versions of this operating system as well , one of them is Windows 32 Bit Version and the other is Windows 64 bit version . There have been lot of such cases where people have installed the printer but could not print because of the drivers, this happens mainly because the exact and compatible drivers are not installed.

Some drivers are too sent with Windows CD , some times you will get updates so are through Windows Update through, or are saved to your system when you are installing the hardware installation process . But this all you will get if you are fortunate enough otherwise you will need a CD/DVD to install the driver manually. So Wish you all the best for your, hope it helps you in completing your unfinished task.