Thread: Unable to obtain 30fps at HD resolution using Microsoft Lifecam Cinema webcam

Unable to obtain 30fps at HD resolution using Microsoft Lifecam Cinema webcam

I have been making use of this webcam by means of huge approval for the hardware however having to make use of the generic USB Camera driver on the way to obtain the promoted 30fps at HD resolution. At what time will this camera be properly supported at the performance level that is advertised? It is not adequate on the way to have to make use of a work around that restrict the camera's capability to be use by means of the software it is designed to functions with!This camera has wonderful prospective. Please Microsoft, perform the accurate thing!Thank you.

Re: Unable to obtain 30fps at HD resolution using Microsoft Lifecam Cinema webcam

I will recommend you to first install the latest drivers for the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema webcam. At the same time as it is compatible with Windows 7.Several devices have drivers that you require on the way to install manually.If you download a driver that is not self-installing, just follow the following steps:You have to be logged on as an administrator to do these steps.
    Click start button and open Device manager and select control panel, now click System and Security, and after that, beneath System, click Device Manager. Type the password if you are prompted.Find the device that you wish to update from the list of the hardware, as well as after that double-click the device name.Click the Driver tab and after that click Update Driver, as well as follow the orders Types the password if you are prompted, provide confirmation.

Re: Unable to obtain 30fps at HD resolution using Microsoft Lifecam Cinema webcam

I have done exactly same as prompted above all that was recommended above previous to building this observation. The 30fps at 1280x720 is not accessible by means of the newest Microsoft Lifecam Cinema software as well as just is available by means of that workaround. Is there an predictable date of conclusion for the drivers on the way to be up to same level with the hardware?

Microsoft LifeCam software is optimized on the way to offer the most excellent customer familiarity for video capture. The LifeCam software will bound the frame rate as of from the Webcam on the way to what is constantly possible by the system. At the same time as a camera might be able of getting 30 frames per second various PCs are not able of capturing video at 30 frames per second at higher resolutions. This procedure has been recognized on the way to make sure that users obtain the smoothest video probable by means of their different systems.Make sure that you have the most current version of the LifeCam Software, which is version 3.5

Is anybody capable on the way to offer any kind of resolution to this? Particularly from Microsoft. The Microsoft drivers do not permit for 30 FPS which is fake marketing at the same time as a lot of of us buy this camera by means of the understanding it had 30fps. Not any of the resolutions are given that 30FPS, I am supposed to not have to hack the system up to obtain what was advertise to me. I do not be familiar with how many hours I have wasted trying on the way to grasp 30fps out of this camera.

One more alternative would be to make use of the Expression Encoder. Expression Encoder is obtainable as a free of charge download free of charge permit users to choose resolution and microphone and bit rate, etc however it is most excellent for advanced users. I doubt what type of PC is "capable" of capturing at 30 frames per second? In view of the fact that clearly my Quad core in the company of 6 GB cannot do it in Windows 7 home premium.