Thread: Laserjet 3030 scanner is not working properly

Laserjet 3030 scanner is not working properly

Hey, I have LaserJet 3030 scanner and it works very well with my computer running windows7.but recently I am facing some problem that it is not printing properly. I am not able to scan any document and photos from this LaserJet 3030 scanner. So please tell me some suggestion so that I can solve my problem.

Re: Laserjet 3030 scanner is not working properly

Hey first you have to make sure that the cables connected accurately to the back of the scanner. If the scanner is a parallel port scanner it is likely it has two accessible connections on the back of the scanner. Make sure that the cable coming from the computer is connecting to the IN, system IN, system, or similar connection.

First you have to verify that the drivers that are installed for the windows7 operating system is not corrupted if it is corrupted than you have to download updated version of driver to make it work properly. For that you have to go to the scanner manufacturer’s sites and from where you can find updated driver for LaserJet 3030 scanner.

Hey you have to make sure that the scanner is getting power. If your scanner is not getting power it is suggested that you confirm the connections make sure that they are connected correctly to the back of the computer as well as from the scanner to the wall. If you have the scanner attached to a power strip and surge protector it is momentarily suggested that you attach the scanner straight to the wall. If the computer scanner is getting power, you should observe the inside light come on when the power is first received by the scanner. Even after checking that your scanner is not getting power then you have to contact to the manufacturer of that product

If you have one more device connected in between the scanner and the computer you have to turn off the computer and have to temporally disconnect the devices connected to or from the scanner. If after disconnecting these devices you observe that the scanner works, it is likely that another device may have problem or may be not capable to work with other parallel devices.