Thread: Cannon Lide 20 Scanner: Not Getting Updating Driver For Windows 7

Cannon Lide 20 Scanner: Not Getting Updating Driver For Windows 7

I have just recently got the new scanner for the using with the Windows 7 operating system. But the problem is that I wanted to update the software of the scanner and I am unable to get the updating software for the printer that I am using and also the scanner is not so working well due to no updating of the software till recently. Also the think is that I have downloaded the drivers for the scanner from the official site of the cannon and that is being situated in USA. I just wanted to know that from where I can get the software of the scanner that I am using with the windows 7 operating system. Please tell me solution for how is it possible for me to update the driver of the scanter that currently I am using.

Re: Cannon Lide 20 Scanner: Not Getting Updating Driver For Windows 7

You should have seen the package of the scanner which will consist of the CD that will consist of the install set-up inside in it. You just have to put the CD in the computer and that’s it, it will automatically start the install and add all the details in the computer that you are using, in that they have kept the option of the updating of the software that consist of the recent updates and then the same console can be used for the updating of the software. It is having the automatic console that can be used for the future updating of the software and also the upgrading of the software.

You can also try to upgrade the scanner by just clicking on the site of the Cannon and directly allow it to get the view of the scanner and then just find out that what is missing in it. You can also make the use of the USB in which you can just download the updates and just plug in the system that you are using and then just click on the console that you have downloaded and that’s it will then automatically upgrade in the system that you are using.

Also let try out by just simply browsing the site of the cannon in which you have to specify the system configuration, then after that it will specify the system update that can suitable for the system that you are using and then accordingly it will allow you to update the Cannon scanner and you also need to tell the support team of the Cannon that which type of the Cannon scanner you are using and also when it has been upgraded before by using any of the external media or any of the internal system for that purpose.

The main issues is always with the operating system that is being used. Sometimes if you have installed both the operating system of the Windows and also the Linux operating system that makes the system harder to understand which configuration to take as to both of them are being installed up in the system that is being used by you. And if such issues are being faced then just make the use of the Windows Vista or the Ubuntu Live CD, after which you have to Boot up the Ubuntu Live CD to the scanner that is being used by you. Then this will you give you a clear picture as to which the files are working properly and to which it is not. Only because of the words that are given by the Microsoft Support Engineers do not follow the set-ups as they have certain wrong solutions that can be fatal for the system that is being used and also may change the whole system that is being used by you.