Thread: HP Deskjet leaking ink randomly on the paper

HP Deskjet leaking ink randomly on the paper

Well, title itself is enough to explain the problem that I am facing. My printer is still printing the pages properly all the letters get printed on it but the problem is that, it leaks the ink randomly on the print page. Mostly, at the bottom of the page, I can see the excess amount of the ink. This is the first time I .am facing this problem and so I don’t have much knowledge about this. Please help me to get out of this problem. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: HP Deskjet leaking ink randomly on the paper

I think that you may have filled the excess amount of ink in cartridges and that is getting overflow. If you want to get the clear printout then you should fill the ink to the proper level. Once you are done with this then you should check it by printing some blank papers. It should give the blank papers out and if that is not giving the blank paper the n it still has some problem. If it gives the bank papers then the problem is resolved and you can print your documents. I am saying you this because it was the reason when I was getting the similar problem and lowering the level of ink solves the issue. You should also try it. Good Luck!!!

There may be some hole or the gap in the cartridges and because of that the ink is getting leaked from that. To fix this issue, you should open the printer and take out the cartridges and check for any such gap or hole. If you found any and that cannot be solved then my suggestion to you would be to change the cartridges with the new one and I am sure that this will solve the problem for you. This is one of the possible reasons for this issue.

If you are using the older printer then there is possibility that pads which are there at the base of the printer is full of the ink and that is creating the problem for you. This is called overflowing. Check for this and clean that inks from there. In most of the cases like this, I have seen that this comes out to be the reason for this problem.