Thread: Gateway Laptop Black screen and sound loop

Gateway Laptop Black screen and sound loop

I am having a gateway laptop m-6813m, which functioned well, Some of these days it is giving me a problem but it does nothing just light up the but screen is totally black a friend told me that it could be the display, As soon as you try to turn the front LED lights with a very faint light you can feel that part of the operating system but the screen stays black, but 'if you lower the screen backlight on the desk I see the icons on the desktop. After attempts to start a straw which can restart normally 'be the cause. Someone could help me or provide some information.

Re: Gateway Laptop Black screen and sound loop

Here i would like to know what is lighting up in the front of your laptop as you have not mentioned it clearly. The screen issue seems to be an issue of lamps or inverter either of the two had been damaged and hence you need to get it repaired. if not i will suggest you to get your laptop repaired by a hardware professional. Even it would be better to get it repaired by the original manufacturer of the product.

If you manage to get windows to boot with the screen if at all it works, and then after the windows logo appears (see, however, that well) the screen will turn black or very dark then it would be a problem in Windows. try to check that the function keys to increase / decrease the brightness of the screen of your gateway laptop are working properly, if known anomalies try to reinstall the utilities used to manage these keys.

Today I tried to turn it on and I pop another thing on the screen and the words ENTER on a black background and then it was only the flashing dash. Another thing I sometimes will read and then downloaded a countdown but all black again. do i need to get my laptop formatted if not then can you solve this problem or is it hardware.

Could you tell us the exact model of notebook. It 'just what the others were trying to figure out: If the problem is of hardware or software. An indicator would be if when you access the BIOS screen is always perfect, or if you start when you see the manufacturer's logo screen brightness is perfect, but then deteriorated when the operating system loads. If confirmed as I read in your previous post that until you see the Windows logo screen is fine and only then to 'problems, well then I am inclined to the hypothesis that it is a problem with the operating system.