Thread: Not able to print with HP Laserjet 1020 in windows 7

Not able to print with HP Laserjet 1020 in windows 7

Recently upgrade my Dell computer from windows vista to windows 7. I use the machine for network sharing and with that I attached a HP LaserJet 1020 printer, I am college student so I bought this to take directly printout of some of the notes regarding my study. I also configured as for sharing, to allow my friend to access that one, who is just staying adjacent of my flat. Ok now comes to the actual problem which is regarding taking the print out of any page. Whenever I tried to print any page stored into the pending block. What should I do to solve this to overcome from this problem?

Re: Not able to print with HP Laserjet 1020 in windows 7

If I consider this problem for the windows environment then I recommend you to update the window that you are using. For that go to start menu and then click on windows update, in the left side look for the option named as Check for updates, click the option. This will shows you the latest version of window which will compatible with the machine environment, that you are using. I told you because this type of hardware peripheral driver issue might be resolved by update the windows.

I recommend you update the printer driver, if you used this one from a very long. It may be corrupt or damage by any attempt ion your machine. First of all go to control panel and from the program and feature locate the driver and also along with that re-install the software application from your machine. First un-install and along with that, remove the temporary files of the application physically from the machine. And after the reboot, install the software again from the installation disk. I hope so it will definitely help you to solve the issue.

If this problem also occurs while it is connected with the network for sharing, then I suggest you first you check whether the printer is properly configured with the network and also with the machine to take the print out. I think so you will definitely got some wrong it was happened there. If you found any thing, then I suggest you to reconfigure the printer for sharing in the network. During the configuration make sure that the hardware driver of the printer is located by the machine itself. First after connect the printer with machine wait for some while till it will not shows you that it recognize the hardware driver and ready to work, then start the above process. Try with this; I think this will definitely help you.