Thread: Which are the Gameport suitable for Windows 7 32bit and 64bit version

Which are the Gameport suitable for Windows 7 32bit and 64bit version

Hello! Friends, I am still waiting that a for the time when the gameport support will be added in the Window 7 in 32bit and 64bit. You can say it is "birthright" support if you want to, though there are innumerable gamers that have full love for there "Legacy" Gameport regulators. There are many gameport available which are much more costly and are superior most of the present available USB controllers. There are number of gamers forums contain long threads attached back to the launch of Vista that reveal more irritation and annoyance due to the lack of Gameport support through Vista and till Windows 7. There are third parties present who offer this features additionally but you should not trust on that because they are mostly false. What is your opinion on this issue

Re: Which are the Gameport suitable for Windows 7 32bit and 64bit version

Hello! Friend, as I have just purchased a brand new computer along with Windows 7 installed in it, and now I am feeling guilty about myself and I am little bit irritated that I will not able to play my game with the game controllers that I have already have. In game controller I have a joystick and also a wheel that I use for playing my games and you can say I am habitual of using these tools. And also I didn’t have that much of money to restore them and the main thing is that they both the working well. It is really shocking that all support for standard game ports has been removed today and it is outdated. I have posted this issue to Microsoft also but they haven’t replied me till now.

According to me the issue of gameport incompatibility will only create difficulty. I want to buy a modern sound card for my Windows 7 computer and even though I have seeing the products which have a gameport and have standard Windows 7 driver available, but even thought I am uncertain to buy it. I need to manage my Microsoft Sidewinder 3rd Pro through its local jacket, but I am failed to do this. I am using a Gameport 2USB adapter but I can’t access my 4 and 8 button. The very first satire is that by means of these actions MS reduces fame of own products. MS joysticks were out of this world. And the second satire is the inequity between the attempt that was finished with all these compatibility layers allowing for gaming and this strange problem of a failed to support hardware port.

Hello! Friends I am suffering with the same trouble as you all are. I have brought a joystick and now I am habitual of playing games with joystick. And after installing Window 7 on my new PC I am not able to use my joystick. I wanted to continue with my incredible Sidewinder Joystick on Windows 7. I wanted to ask you all that is it really so hard for MS developers to make them supportable?