Thread: No video on new computer and no beeps

No video on new computer and no beeps

I have recently built a computer with the help of my friend and it was well setup on that day. But after few days I have unable to see anything. I do not get any video or beep sound. I do not understand what is the problem. I can see fans running, power button led of the computer and also the monitor glowing and constant but there is no video on the screen. This is my new setup and do not understand what is causing me the trouble. Do you have any idea about this and is there any solution to the problem? It would be of great help to me if you can suggest me.

Re: No video on new computer and no beeps

No beep and at the same time getting no video is the problem related to motherboard. I have seen a lot of people who have came across this problem and noticed that there motherboard had created the issue. Since you have recently setup the computer then your motherboard is still under warranty and so there is a chance that you can contact with the motherboard manufacturer's support team and discuss about the problem. There is several ways to contact them. You can send them an email describing about your problem, contact them on phone asking for the help or even directly visiting their place with your computer and showing them where is the problem. They will definitely look into the matter and provide you the best solution or if required change the component.

Thanks for your input and I am sorry that I have not mentioned about this that I have already sent an email to the manufacturer yesterday and I am waiting for their reply. I have described about the problem in the email and will see what they say. However, I have asked here about my problem because I wanted to know if somebody else have to say anything about this or not. I just wanted to ask if anyone have any suggestions to this problem.

I don't there is the problem with your motherboard. Because if it was then you must not have get the video on your first boot. And I think when your friend was there than at that time you must have got the screen and everything was working as normal. However this all happened to you recently. So according to my experience this problem is related to your power supply unit. May be you have loose psu connections due to which the motherboard and/or GPU is not getting enough power. Open your case and see if there is any loose connections. If there isn't then you can check out the main power source if it yielding enough power.

I have already checked the connections and everything seems to be intact. There is no loose wire or faulty connections inside the case. My computer is connected to the spike guard and this is also new. However, I have already changed it with an old one but got the same problem. I don't what is the cause of the problem and I have become now completely blank. Is there any other suggestions from anyone?