Thread: Automatic shutdown at critical battery capacity

Automatic shutdown at critical battery capacity

Tell me, you know, how can I turn off in Windows 7, the automatic shutdown at critical battery capacity? It works for Windows 7 is not just the same way as in Windows XP and the Internet, I do find anything. It annoys me but when my laptop shut down at 7%, although he could still run for half an hour: /. So if anybody have any idea regarding this then please help me.

Re: Automatic shutdown at critical battery capacity

That is what does not exist. Therefore, I sign the forum. What is the laptop make critical battery capacity: Settings are in sleep, energy saving mode and shut down, but can be off as nothing: /So regarding this I know only this much so I hope this will going to help you . So if you want then you can take other’s advice too.

START <Control Panel <Power Options < In this window,
    select zb.bei maximum performance Plan settings change, it appears the window OPTION IN ENERGY OPTIONS Now you can click to put then battery back-up power for battery level to 1%. Nothing can take to be elected in this field. The selection is always in blue click on it twice and it will get two or three choices. So I hope this will going to help you. So just go through this.

I have already understood and I did not point is that it switches off, but he is much too soon, because my battery is excessively worn, and the system recognizes it at all bicht well. With a battery level of 7% I have another 30 minutes of work. I've had with XP is always 2 hours running time, and Windows 7 only 1 hour and 10 minutes thanks to this not functioning properly shutdown. For this reason, I will turn it off! If my battery is really empty, I alerted my laptop in the form of flashings, and then I switch it off manually. In Windows XP the closure of this function was very simple, but in Windows 7 you cannot disable it in the normal way.

I play around for a long time the solution is found, I was annoyed the same problem as the TE.
    Enter in the command prompt:
    powercfg setdcvalueindex Scheme_CURRENT Sub_BATTERY 9a66d8d7-4ff7-4ef9-b5a2-5a326ca2a469 1
    The last number is the critical battery level, in this case, the 1% you can to change as desired. Note that this command is executed so for the currently active power plan (that is run when needed for each individual). Then a restart is required.