Thread: Suggest LED Cooling Fan for NZXT Gamma

Suggest LED Cooling Fan for NZXT Gamma

I am in search of a LED Cooling Fan for my desktop computer system. This machine has a graphic card which is the latest one and has DirectX 11 support. My CPU tower is NZXT Gamma in which I would be mounting this new cooling fan. Can you guys suggest me any better LED coolers which can easily cool down my CPU even when I am playing game with the highest graphics.

Re: Suggest LED Cooling Fan for NZXT Gamma

SilenX iXtrema : These are two certified fans 14 dBA SilenX society that we have tested. Version 80 and version 120mm. Referred to as Ixtreme, they are very efficient and silent, for a fair price and a very futuristic design aesthetic. Presented in a box by a conventional resealable cardboard panel folds back and plastic packaging comes with has compartment next to the fan containing the bundle.The fans themselves are very stylish, futuristic-looking, they feature a gray metallic paint. But they are plastic. Only the painting gives the impression of metal. The blades of a turbine-like fans. They are the standard number 7. They are inclined to an optimum air movement. Metallic paint, slightly rugeuse is well arranged on the light and gives it a carrier air power increased as the systems with fan blades to "golf ball". The power cable is 3 pins and is translucent. Translucency makes the fan more aesthetic qy'avec the usual cables red, black and yellow.

• Features Ixtreme 120mm

- Dimensions: 120x120x25mm
    - Technology: Hybrid ball bearing
    - Ventilation: 72.0 CFM
    - Speed: 1400 RPM
    - Noise Level: 14.0 dB (A)
    - Weight: 110g
    - Price: Rs.1200

Antec TriCool 120mm Specification:

• Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25.4 mm
    • DC 12 Volt
    • Stage 1: 2000 RPM, 79 CFM, 30 dBA
    • Stage 2: 1600 RPM, 56 CFM, 28 dBA
    • Level3: 1200 RPM, 39 CFM, 25 dBA

The fan is like most other fans in a blister pack at and at. On the inlay some product information is available in 5 different languages. The delivery scope includes the TriCool fan itself, 4 screws and a 4-3 pin adapter with speed signal crossing. We now consider the fans something specific and find a very large connection cable that all measures 50cm. Also falls on the short cable to which a switch sits symbolizing the fan control, then you can make settings LM and H which is probably "low" "middle" and "high" means. The fan itself will come in a see-through plastic and should fit any case. To assess the volume of the fan we build into our case and hear a little ;-). How to suspect was the fan on the high setting is very clearly visible. Also on middle he is still to hear from the PC has to be said that the PC with a passive water cooling operates. On the low setting is pleasant silence and even in a case open. Built-in short, the fan control makes sense and offers each what it needs.

I was looking for fans, could be sorted out and priced reasonable. I also did not want to have a system with a control knob, as I would have no place to fix and I also just so regulate the housing on the exact longer to always be open should have. Since I already TriCool fans in the case had had a three-stage switch, and I really liked it that way (Let's be honest. Who turns around as regularly to his fans) and unfortunately could not find from any other fan company, which also had a three-stage switch, the selection was limited to the Tricool. I do not regret the decision. The fans are quiet, have a good flow and plenty of room up if it gets too hot in summer, or you want to overclock.