Thread: Most preferable headphones for Laptop

Most preferable headphones for Laptop

I m looking for headphones for laptop where I can l do video chatting, listening music and other stuffs with headphone. Actually, I m confused which headphone should I select for my laptop? I require your help for selecting a headphone for my laptop. I have gone through some of headphones which are as follows:
    • Intex Headphone with +Mic
    • Dynamic HB 575 stereo headphone –cum-mic and volume control
    • iball I675mv multimedia black headphone with mic
    • Frontech Headphones with Mic light weight
    • You can also suggest me some other headphones which are having better sound quality.

Re: Most preferable headphones for Laptop

You can also go for Portable laptop headset with microphone or Logitech laptop headset. The list of headphones which you have provided are not that good as compared these headphones. This headset which I provided is bit costly as compared to your headsets. But it has better features as compared to the given headset. I think you stick to either one of these because you are demanding for sound quality and good headset. So. I think that I have provided good headsets.

I think that Portable Laptop Headset with Microphone or Logitech laptops headset are too costly as compared to your headset range. I think you should go for iball I675mv multimedia black headphone with mic. The reason behind choosing this headset is because of its crystal sound quality, I have personally used this headphone for more than year. It never gave me any problem and it has good quality stereo. I think you should buy for iball I675mv multimedia black headphone with mic.

I also agree that that Portable Laptop Headset with Microphone or Logitech laptops headset are too costly as compared to other headset but I think you should go for Dynamic HB 575 stereo headphone –cum-mic and volume control. I think it is one of the best options among all because it has Sensitivity: 105dB +/- 3dB at 1 KHz w/Mw (spk) which is very good. The polar pattern is also Omni-directional. My advice is that you should go with for Dynamic HB 575 stereo headphone –cum-mic and volume control.

The entire headsets that you mentioned are very good. There is no doubt that Portable Laptop Headset with Microphone or Logitech laptops headset are very good headset but they are very expensive as compared to others. I think you can select either one of them because I think quality wise you will never find any headset similar to other. They will lack some or the other features from each other. I can say that your choices are very convenient and far approachable.