Thread: Good Headphone with Mic Facility

Good Headphone with Mic Facility

I wanted to buy a Headphone cum mic for my Laptop and my computer also. I want Headphone cum mic with good quality. I want it for voice chat, video conferencing and also for recording. I want it for my daily use so that I can do all these activities daily with problem in it? Can anyone suggest me any headphone cum mic with good range and problem less?

Re: Good Headphone with Mic Facility

I think you should use Dynamic HB 575 stereo headphone –cum-mic and volume control. I think this is a good option because it’s not that costly. The price for this headphone-cum-mic is only Rs 349 approximately where in you have features such as adjustable and disturbance free, studio quality sound production, with leatherette ear pads, and with inline volume control and many more features are available. I think you should go for Dynamic HB 575 stereo headphone –cum-mic and volume control.

I think you should go for Frontech Headphones with Mic light weight. I think this the best option for headphones cum mic as it cheaper than dynamic HB 575 stereo headphone cum mic. The cost of Frontech Headphones with Mic light weight is Rs 199 approximately. It is adjustable with grand stereo sound quality, active bass amplifier, it has 1000mv in capacity. I think it is best option with less price and good quality sound.

I think that you must go for Intex Headphone with +Mic. It is comparatively cheaper than the other two have mentioned. It has features such as Magnet ferrite magnet, sensitivity with 54db, electret condenser type and many more. The price of Intex headphones with+ mic is Rs 160 approximately. It is very cheap with all the features that you require. I think this is the best option for your requirement.

I think you should go for iball I675mv multimedia black headphone with mic . I know that it is the costliest among all what have been mentioned but still it has an edge over the entire headphone mentioned with its features. It features include crystal clear sound, Can be used with PC, Laptop, DVD, Music System, FM Radio, MP3/MP4 Players etc. it also includes high quality backphone which is not available in most of the headphones. The cost of iball I675mv multimedia black headphone with mic is Rs 340 approximately. I think you should not go for price you should go with quality.