Thread: Unable to get drivers for Technisat Skystar 4.5.1

Unable to get drivers for Technisat Skystar 4.5.1

I have recently purchased Technisat 4.5.1 TV tuner card and installed it on my system. But unable to work on it since the compatible driver for the same are not installed. In fact i am not able to find the drivers any where. I am using the windows 7 operating system with Intel core 2 Duo processor, actually the thing here is that since the driver are not being installed the card is of no use. Does any one else use the same card if yes then please help me to get the drivers . i am sure that after installing the appropriate drivers i will be able to use the same.

Re: Unable to get drivers for Technisat Skystar 4.5.1

I think you must have got the the CD when you purchased the Card. The Kit which was provided to you have the CD which contains all the associated drivers. so what you have to do in this case is that just insert the CD in the system and then install the drivers need. Make sure that you install the the drivers compatible to operating system only. In this case select the windows 7 and then install the drivers related to it. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.

It is not a great issue to get the driver for the product you are using. Just visit the appropriate site and then you can download the drivers from there. Make sure that you are downloading the drivers from any official site only in this case you have to visit the official site of Technisat and then download the drivers. After visiting the site just select the product you are using and then click on the download button and save all the drivers on your system. Then you have to install the drivers on the system. I hope that this will definitely help you to get the drivers. here is the link that will take you directly to the download driver link page: http://www.technisat.com/index9fc5.h...ownloads,en,33

First of all thank you for considering my problem and also for answering my queries. Actually i have visited the site mentioned and also downloaded the drivers but some not able to install them on, my system. I don't know what is wrong with it. I guess the drivers are not supported on my system or any thing else. I am confused a lot unable to react in this situation. Please suggest me what to do now, is there any other way to get the drivers.

I think the card that you are using is not compatible on your system. That is the reason why you are not able to install the drivers. First of all make sure that your system is compatible with the same or not if not then you have to use any other card this appropriate and compatible. Here are the system requirements of this card that will help to compare it with yours:
    1. Operating systems supported
      • Windows 7 (RTM)
      • Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
      • Windows Vista x86 / x64
      • Windows XP (Service Pack 2 recommended)
      • Windows XP Professional x64

2. System requirements
      • Intel Pentium 4 (1.8 GHz or higher)
      • 512 MB RAM (min.)
      • 64 MB free space on hard drive
      • 1 available PCI slot

It seems to me that you have to change the card and then look out for the best one that will suit your system and will not give you any compatibility issues what so ever. So search for the TV tuner cards based on the system configuration you have and see to it which one suites you the best. I hope that if you will search on the internet for the same then you will get better choices for the same. If you will ask me, than I will suggest you to go with the NVIDIA Dual TV. It has some exciting features that will help you to solve your issue.