Thread: Desktop with latest technology

Desktop with latest technology

I am a school student, and completed my 10th standard exam. Now I am looking for to buy a computer, but the price should be less, but having no such idea to configure it with the good technologies. So I am here to get some information about how to configure a machine with the good parts but the price should be minimum. Any information on this will be appreciated….

Re: Desktop with latest technology

To configure a machine with the latest technologies, I would like to suggest you to configure the machine with the good quality of hardware and the software but make sure that all of them are compatible with the overeating system that you will use in your machine. I think the best configuration will be as like the 1GB RAM with the 256 hard disk drive and the good quality of graphic interface, this is for the gaming as well for the best graphic performance with the both gaming and the video. So as per my opinion ATI or the NVIDIA is the most popular for the graphic feature. All of the software which you will install in the machine have to configure with the driver like the graphic software and the other software those are used for video and audio.

The main think which is needed to run all the applications in a computer is the processor, you have to select the right one for your computer. As per my knowledge the Intel Quad core processors is so much popular processor from a very few days. This processor is allows you to work on task those are used for the daily computing processes. Also this good for high processing tasks like 3D Animation tools and mainly if you run the AutoCAD application in your computer. This processor is also good for other software those are using very much now a day. If you are going to run your computer for the basic computing techniques like the internet and to run the Microsoft Office products then I think the Intel Dual Core or Core 2 Duo or a similar process is enough to do the task by using these applications. I am telling about the processor, because this is considered as the major cost to configure a machine. Along with that also suggest you to check the cache and the speed of the process according to the task that you will done in your computer.

From all the computing utilities one of the main thing is operating system, if your machine is the 64-bit system architecture, then install the desire one which will definitely run the entire program in your machine. Most of the computer or laptop are comes with 32-bit system architecture, where as the 64-bit system is very costly then the 32-bit system architecture. As per my knowledge some of the high definition software’s are not run in the 32-bit, it need 64-bit to run in the machine. If you are having a good speed processor then I hope there will no problem to run the 64-bit operating system. Whereas 64-nit will run fast then 32-bit operating system.

According to other part like Optical Drives and the Hard Drive, selection of this also essential, though all the computer and laptop are comes with DVD +/- RW optical drive. Apart from this if you thinking to play the Blu-Ray movies, then you have to get the drive which is compatible with the Blu-Ray disc, but this could be a bit of costly then the other drive. The other way is you have to buy a separate Blu-Ray disc player to play the particular file format. With the need of storage data in the computer the hard disk is also an import selection. The hard disk is should a selective to store the data in your memory of machine. The available free space is also used to run some of the particular programs and the application which will be used to run some of the high definition applications. If you are use the computer only for the home purpose then I think you will store much date whether these are needed or not. So go for the extra storage capability hard disk drive, or you can also buy an external hard disk drive to store the data instead of buy a high capability hard drive at a time.

RAM is also an another important part for the computer, almost all the hardware peripheral are depend on the speed of RAM, just few months ago I had a computer with lass size of RAM along with the speed was also low. It was working fine, but after few months it running very slow, I thought that it was might be for the problem in virus effect, but after check it in the service center they told that, this problem is occurs for the RAM issue. Though I am not a technical person and having no such idea to run a good computer, the main problem was that I was having 560 GB hard disk drive with the 1GB RAM and according to the space allotted in hard disk I always full my hard disk drive, by which the RAM is working slow. so after that I understand that RAM is the main part of the computer or laptop. So I suggest you to go for the desired RAM for you r computer, also do not use the less speed of RAM with the high amount of hard disk, all of the parts should be specified with the RAM. this information i think help you to configure your machine with the better parts.

Another most important thing for the computer is the graphical interface, a good graphical interface will give you better performance, if you basically used this computer for the gaming and to play video clips, not only for this, a good graphic card is smoothly run the machine. Of you are willing to play high definition games along with viewing some high definition videos ,then you have to go for the HD graphic cards, but remember that the graphic card speed will be depend on the motherboard and the hard drive, because if you will purchase a high speed graphic card than the other hardware peripheral than this might be cause for the system freezing or corrupt of machine board. So before going for any one make sure you are going for the right one. I recommend you to go for Intel Graphics Media Accelerator; this is very good for the basic graphical performance. Along with this some other things which are also very much important like one of them is sound card, a good sound will also give you best quality of sound as an output while you are playing or watching movie.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!