Thread: Cheapest desktop Configuration

Cheapest desktop Configuration

I have planned to have to have the Desktop for me and I want to know what will be the price for the cheapest desktop if I go in the market. Well I have seen that there are many of the companies that offer the System but I have seen that they are really very high on the price. I just want to have the idea regarding the parts of the system and relatively the price that I will be required to pay for. Please let me get the specifications and along with the price of the parts that I will have to pay for so that I can have the clear view for the same.

Re: Cheapest desktop Configuration

You have asked for the Price and the Specifications but let me tell you that you have just missed on specifying the budget that you have. Please let us all here know about the same and then only we will be able to give you the perfect and the proper solution regarding the same. Well I will wait for the budget of yours to come but till then if you want you can have this specifications that I have with me:
    1. CPU Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor
    2. Hard Disk 500 GB
    3. RAM 2 GB DDR2 Kingston
    4. Asus Motherboard
    5. LG cabinet
    6. LG 14” LCD monitor

The above specifications cost me some what around 22,500 Rs and I think that it is low when you go for the search. Well in addition to that I even have the Graphic Card as well.

It would have been really a great help for you as well as for us if you would have come up with the budget of yours or at least if you would have given us the limitation of how far you can put the money. Well I think that you can have this at the lowest budget as far as I am concerned. Have a look below and I am sure that you will find that some what of your help. I think that the AMD will help you in reducing the price instead of Intel I will suggest you to have the AMD Athlon Ii X2 the cheapest one you can get will cost you around 2,800 Rs. For the motherboard you can have the Gigabyte 740G DDR2 and it will come up with the price tag of 26000 Rs. I have the 1 GB of RAM as that is what you can do to have the low budget Desktop for you. The RAM will be nearly to Rs. 1000. Well please let us now the limit and we will have the perfect list as per the specifications of yours. Well in addition to that you will have to pay for the Monitor and the various other peripherals.

I think that I should have explained you the entire full scenario. Actually the thing is that I was having the Desktop with me but the only issue here is that I want to have the ugradation of the CPU that I am having. I have the Monitor and the Keyboard and they all are functioning well but the only issue that I have is with the CPU. I have seen that Hard Disk of my system is corrupted and I have even seen that the LAN port of the Motherboard that I have is also not functioning well so I thought that going with the new CPU will be best option. Well the BUDGET that I have is somewhat around 15000 Rs as far as the new CPU is concerned and I think that is pretty nice one. On top of that if you want to suggest the entire new PC then I can have the 5000 Rs. more in budget.

Well if at all you are having trouble with the older version of the system then it will be advisable if you can have the whole system replaced. Well below is the configuration for the PC and I think that is really lot better one to go with. I have the chart that displays the Parts and the Price along with that. Hope that you will like that.
    • Amd Athlon x2 5000 for 5000Rs
    • 1 GB ddr2 800 MHz for 1000Rs
    • 2.1 Speakers for 1400Rs
    • 250 GB Seaggate Hard disk for 2500Rs
    • Case with 400w power supply for 2000Rs
    • Asus M2AVM-HDMI Motherboard for 3000Rs
    • Logitech Keyboard and mouse for 500Rs
    • 17 inch CRT Monitor for 4600Rs
    • UPS for 2000Rs
    • DVD-RW for 1200Rs

If you will total up the entire price that I have shown you will see that it will be around Rs. 23500 and if you will remove the Speakers and if you go for the Replacement then I think that you will have the things near to Rs. 19000.

Why are you going for the new CPU I will suggest you to have the motherboard and the hard disk replaced if you know properly that those are the things that are causing the problem. Well I am sure that the problems will be solved once you will have the new one for you. It will hardly cost you somewhat around the 4000 Rs. to 4500 Rs. Well see if you can have the solution by making this mere change. Please let me know if you took the smart way or did you go with the brand new one. In addition to that I will like you to see these threads as well: What Is Latest Desktop Configuration In India? and Desktop Configuration. Hope that you will have something really useful from the above threads.

This will be affortable
    Intel atom mother board and processor
    500gb sata HDD
    1gb DDR2 ram
    samsung or LG dvd rom
    VIP smps
    and any cheap cabinet
    that all stuff cost you less than 10,000/- rs and you can buy any chap LCD monitor for 4500/- it is very good for internet surfing and all other daily office work try it