Thread: Unable to find the UAA HD audio bus driver

Unable to find the UAA HD audio bus driver

I am having the onboard UAA HD sound card on my system and alsohaving the windows XP operating system with the Intel core2 duo processor. Actually I am not able to find the driver anywhere. I tried hard on finding it but somehow unable to do it. Since my card is not working and without the driver it will not work also, so please let me know from where to download the same and whether it is compatible with the system I am using. Does anyone is using the same card if yes than please let me know the source for the driver of UAA HD card.

Re: Unable to find the UAA HD audio bus driver

There are no compatibility issues in the operating system that you are using and the UAA HD sound card. Now what you have to here is that just insert the disk which you must have got with the system when you purchased. The motherboard disk will help you to install the appropriate driver version for your system. You will not get any other source because this is the on board card. So after inserting the disk select the driver that you need to install and then restart the system. I hope that doing this will help you cause.

I was also facing the similar problem and found that my sound card is not working due to the driver failure and I am sure that you are also going though the same phase. I got rid of this problem by performing the windows driver update. In this case if you have the internet connection than you can easily update the driver. You can do this by just entering the device manager where you will find the list of the hardware that you system posses and if there is that yellow colored question mark on sound card icon then the driver is definitely missing. So you have to right click on that icon and select the update driver option. This will automatically find the update for that driver and install it on your system.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is an easiest way to get the appropriate driver for your system. In this case you have to just download the Realtek’s HD audio drivers. Downloading these drivers will give you the whole package of sound driver where you will also find the Microsoft UAA driver. Now after downloading you have to extract the drivers manually and then you will find a folder named "MSHDQFE". After opening that folder you will find two more folders one is windows service pack 1 and the other is windows service pack 2. You just select the driver based on the operating system you are using which will not give you any compatibility issues.

Thank you for considering my issue and also for spending the vital time for giving the solution, I have successfully downloaded the drivers and also installed it onto my system and that the installing process was successful and error free. But still it seems to me that I am not able to use the card with its best effect. I think the driver still are not supported or may not be compatible with the system, Please help me to solve this issue.

Well if in this case I can only tell you that you have installed an incompatible driver on your system. The only that will help you now is running the software called driver detective. But before that you have to download and install the software on your system. As soon as you will run this software it will scan the whole system of yours within no time. It will scan for the uninstalled drivers of your system. If it will find any uninstalled driver then it will automatically install the same and the compatible one on the system. I am sure that installing the driver detective software will help you to solve your issue. And i am confident that this problem will not occur in future on your system.