Thread: Looking for a Durable keyboard

Looking for a Durable keyboard

I used to play games on my desktop computer for at least 5 to 6 hours in a day. All the peripheral of my computer is quite old and I think because of that my keyboard start giving me issues. Previously it was working well but then accidentally it’s dead. May be this is happened because frequently playing games on it. Now I wanted to buy a new one that should have wrist pad, volume and sleep control comes in reasonable price. Please suggest me anyone.

Re: Looking for a Durable keyboard

There is an ACK-600M keyboard is available for you with USB port. This keyboard is having about 88/89 keys with 12 function keys. There are many features of this keyboard such as this keyboard is having hot keys that will explore multimedia world, with quick and easy touch to features like www, E-mail, calculator. This is all within a low cost, I advise you to get this keyboard for you.

I am using HP wireless elite keyboard which is one of the best wireless keyboard of 2010. You can use it, to work from anywhere but in limited distance. This keyboard does not take lot of space, because of that it is lightweight and make easy to handle. You will need to install HP software to use all its features with no need to install other drivers. It’s giving me a good performance. I hope this information may help you.

What will be the price? Where we can get the above said keyboard? What about Logitech?

As you have written that, you used to play games on your computer then I think you should go with a gaming keyboard. Razer Lycosa Mirror This is one of the best names is gaming peripherals, features with a high gloss, with large arrays of macro abilities with programmable keys. The main feature of this keyboard, that is you can reprogrammed any key using advance software.